No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas everyone! Macie isn’t to happy about being out of her nice comfy bed buts she’s dealing with it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry CHRISTmas to the Gardners.
      Have a blessed CHRISTmas season!!!

Comment

It's Friday Macie gal, have a great weekend!

Comment

Have a good night and a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!

God Bless the Gardner's!!
          Last edited by BowCrazy; 12-29-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Have a great New Years, Miss Macie. Remember, us old folks going to bed early, so could ya keep the noise down
            at midnight? 😉

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
              Have a great New Years, Miss Macie. Remember, us old folks going to bed early, so could ya keep the noise down
              at midnight? 😉

Oh don’t worry, my mom and dad are old also and will be in bed at 11:00 right after they turn me and give me my 11:00 meds. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Oh don’t worry, my mom and dad are old also and will be in bed at 11:00 right after they turn me and give me my 11:00 meds. LOL
                Yep, that's good for both of you. They tell that 9 pm is the new "midnight,", so 901 pm I'm out of it.

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New Year Macie gal! Looking forward to a great year for you and your family!

Comment

Happy New Year to your family and you, Miss Macie. We hope this next year will bring everything we are dreaming of.

Comment

Happy New Year young lady!!

Brian praying that 2019 will be an awesome year for y'all!

Comment

Macie

So Macie has this machine that hooks to a vest that she wears once a day for 30 mins. I don’t know how it does it, but it pulses (I guess is the word) and bounces her chest. It is to keep her lungs clear. Any as you can imagine, it’s not her favorite part of the day.

So for the past week and a half, I’ve had this congestion that I can’t get rid of. Non productive cough and sounds like I’m growling when I breath. So I come home today and ask Theresa if the vest will fit me. So she gets it out of the closet and immediately Macie starts moaning (complaining). Yes she KNOWS!

No the vest won’t fit. BUT I’m a Marine and am laying here with it strapped to my chest with my belts!! Lol. And no y’all ain’t gettin no pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            So Macie has this machine that hooks to a vest that she wears once a day for 30 mins. I don’t know how it does it, but it pulses (I guess is the word) and bounces her chest. It is to keep her lungs clear. Any as you can imagine, it’s not her favorite part of the day.

So for the past week and a half, I’ve had this congestion that I can’t get rid of. Non productive cough and sounds like I’m growling when I breath. So I come home today and ask Theresa if the vest will fit me. So she gets it out of the closet and immediately Macie starts moaning (complaining). Yes she KNOWS!

No the vest won’t fit. BUT I’m a Marine and am laying here with it strapped to my chest with my belts!! Lol. And no y’all ain’t gettin no pictures!

That would be funny! And wouldn't be bad as long as you had a shirt on.

Comment

Did it work?

Happy Friday Macie gal, have a great weekend.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Ya'll have a great weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X