No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to complain about in the Gardner Household. Macie is doing good, has a pretty good routine down. Still a little sore from her pump replacement but that’s to be expected. She actually followed a light with her eyes the yesterday at the Dr office. That was new. God is Great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Friday, Miss Macie. Sure is hot up here in Fort Worth. Weekend coming up fast.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys are due a little stretch of smooth sailing. I call it in right now. And still believing for Macie’s restoration. God bless y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          Nothing to complain about in the Gardner Household. Macie is doing good, has a pretty good routine down. Still a little sore from her pump replacement but that’s to be expected. She actually followed a light with her eyes the yesterday at the Dr office. That was new. God is Great!
          That is a great report, thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
          You guys are due a little stretch of smooth sailing. I call it in right now. And still believing for Macie’s restoration. God bless y’all!
          Amen, in agreement with Rick. Our God is able and I'm still believing.

Comment

Greta news about her eye sight. Keep it up Macie.

Praying for healing for Macie.

Thanks for the update Brain.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Hey Macie, the week and this month is almost over. Looking forward to some fireworks next week. Have a great day and an allsome weekend.

Comment

Macie, how's everything. Looking for more reports about you doing better. We're still praying for you that God will do a great thing in your life and continue greatly use you.

We need some smiles and wide eyed pictures.

LOVE those smiles.

Brian praying that you're all doing great.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Macie is cruising right along. No real problems. Doing pretty good. Prayers up for Theresa’s granddaughter. She had some medical issues. Her dad is in the army stationed in Washington. Theresa flew up there today. She didn’t want to leave us with no help for Macie but Keili and I both sat her down Thursday and told we would figure it out and be fine. She flew out this morning.

I went to Waco this morning and picked up Kale. He talked about sisi (Macie)all the way home lol.

Comment

What a great picture, couple of cuties right there. She's looking great Brian, thanks for the pic.

Good morning beautiful, have a great week.

Comment

Happy Freedom day Macie gal and family.

Comment

Happy 4th of July, Macie. It's going to be a hot one.

Comment

Happy 4th of July Macie.

Thanks for the awesome pic Brian!

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Good afternoon Macie! Hope you enjoyed your July 4th.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great hump day.

Comment

Good afternoon, Miss Macie. Hope you're having a great day.

Comment

Working...
                                X