No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you’re feeling better Brian, hug our girl for us.

Comment

Hello Macie. It's practice Friday have a great evening!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your weekend was a good one with all this rain coming down. Have a great week.

Comment

Hey Macie, stay dry and warm.

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Hope everyone is doing great tonight!! God bless y’all [emoji106][emoji4]

Comment

Good morning, Macie. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie

What do you do when your mom works nights at the local er? Come up with a excuse to go to the er!! Macies tube that her meds goes into was clogged. While I was trying to move her and push on her stomach, I felt a very hard something where there shouldn’t be anything hard, left side below ribs. So I never did get meds to go in so I had to call for back up (mom). She ran home and tried, and I showed her the mass I felt. So when she got back to er she discussed it with the dr and they decided to do a ct scan to see if we can tell what it is. So Macie and I are sitting in the er room waiting on X-ray to come do their thing.

I’ve never realized how much uphill we live from the hospital, till you push (or try and slow) a wheel chair down the road. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are home. Ct scan didn’t show anything abnormal. Guess Miss Macie is like me and her brother “full of ....”.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    We are home. Ct scan didn’t show anything abnormal. Guess Miss Macie is like me and her brother “full of ....”.

Hahahahahaha [emoji23]

Comment

Dang, scary night! Prayers going up!

Comment

Glad you’re okay Macie, have a great Sunday!

Comment

G Button (feeding port) changed yesterday. So no more clogged med tubes and dad having medication all over the place. I told Macie last night, “ guess I’ll have to come up with some corny dad jocks to get her to laugh.!” Macie, Theresa and Keili are headed down town for backlofin pump refill. Crazy that we have to drive 1-1 1/2 hrs for a 10min appointment. But luckily the Dr’s now this and they really try hard to get them in and out. Not their fault we live in the hicks. Lol. Kale comes tomorrow, so he can aggravate Macie a little for the next week.

I was asked this past weekend why I still coach the rifle team. I’ve really put a lot of thought into it the past couple of days. The only answer I can come up with is “what else would I do?” Yes it’s stressful at times. And yes it takes a lot of my time. But I really wouldn’t change anything. Sure stress isn’t good for any of us. But I think I strive in it. Not sure if that makes sense but I really don’t know how to explain it. Anyway that where the Gardner’s are. Hope everyone enjoys your week b

Comment

Prayers continuing up for peace of mind. Stress is not necessarily good for any length of time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy hump day Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X