• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep those prayers headed up!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
        Still hoping she pulls thru this, prayers up...what is the next plan of action?
        Matt that is the million dollar question. I really think that they are planning to send her home. I'm not sure how that's all going to work but they assure us we will be ready. I thought I had some patience but it's starting to wear thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Voice your concerns with the Dr. And esp the nurses, ask for training, resources, etc... The hospital has them. Be active in the plan, I went through this with my son coming out of the nicu. Be squeaky get the grease, polite but firm, leave no question in your mind that what they/you are doing is the right and best thing for Macie.

Stay strong, our prayers continue.

Comment

Hey Macie girl, your TBH family is still praying for a miracle for you and strength for your Mom and Dad.

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie & family.

Comment

We do have a sit down meeting on Tuesday with everyone involved in her care. We have a list of questions and adding to them continually. We should know more after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

Continuing to pray for peace, comfort and healing for you all.

Comment

Still praying. Hang in there Brian. I can only imagine how hard it is and I pray for God to bring peace and comfort to you, your family and Macie.

Comment

Still praying for you Macie!! I know you can pull through this!

Comment

Prayers going up

Comment

More Prayers Sent UP!!!

Comment

Still praying!!!!

Bisch

Comment

We are praying for Macie and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X