No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macie, wake up girl it's a great day outside, pretty cool here Wrap up and stay warm. We Love you and are continuing to pray for you and your family.

Have a good day and enjoy the sunshine outside.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal! Hope you a lot of movies to watch cause it's gonna be a rainy weekend.

Love y'all!

Comment

Laugh away, Gardners. Y'all deserve it!

Comment

Well Macie it finally got cooler!

Keep you a blanket near by and stay warm.

Praying for all the Gardner's!!

Brian, do y'all have a fall fare that you go to down there?

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Good morning sunshine, hope your week is a great one. Thought about you as we sat around a fire last night enjoying hotdogs and smores.

Comment

I know what the doctors said but it's still hard to wonder what she is trying to say. Sometimes if you rub her temples she calms down, like she has a head ache. It seems like it's gotten worse, more intense and more frequent. Something's point to her just laughing and something's point to her hurting in some way. Kind of heartbreaking either way. If laughing then what more should we be doing to get more out of her. If pain what do we need to do to help her. Hopefully the good Lord will show what he wants soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ed we do have a fair and this year was the first year we haven't gone to since I got out of the Marine Corps in 92'. With Keili working it just didn't happen this year. Macie and I did sit on the front porch and listen to Charlie Daniels one night. We live close enough you can hear the music. Lol. She wasn't as impressed as I was.

Comment

Just found out that they are coming to get Macie's wheelchair today. Taking it to put her new seat on it, then bringing it back tonight. We might be getting spoiled! Wonder if we can convince the Dr's to make house calls.

Comment

House calls would be nice.

Yep I don't think many young people know who Charlie is. That's very sad.

Macie, Sounds like you're going to have a new cushion to ride on, it should be lots more comfortable.

Praying for the Gardner's!

Macie, we're praying that God will show you, Mom & Dad how to communicate with your smiles and laughs or whatever!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Praying for revelation and knowledge Brian, still believing for a healing for Macie gal.

Comment

Welcome to November Macie. It's going to get cold and stay cold before long so bundle up and stay warm.
                        Hope you like the new seat cushion and that it fits better than the old one.

Brian we're praying for y'all and like Tim said above we're still believing God for a miracle.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, have a great weekend!

Comment

Checking back in.. Happy Friday, Macie!

Comment

If this is a sign of Gods hand, I don't know what is! I took this this morning at 9:00. I was starting her food and giving meds. Keili worked last night so trying to do all I can so she doesn't have to get up.

Comment

Now Macie and I are out on the front porch watching Brooke (Tylers GF) practice with her new bow. And no, dad didn't get Macie dressed, that's what blankets are for!

Comment

Working...
                                X