Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Great news, more prayers sent

Comment

Comment

I think I double posted some pictures, if so oh well.

Well Macie's Make a Wish trip is coming to a end. These pictures don't begin to describe the experience. Disney and Universal goes above and beyond for these kids. Even completely stopping rides so I could transfer her from wheel chair to the ride, smiling the whole time. For the most part everyone one was patient. See with the make a wish badge you get head of the line privileges, so naturally there were some of the younger ones who didn't understand. But their parents politely explained to them and all was good. I didn't get pictures of her on the rides because we were so busy getting her in/out and holding her up. But she did get to ride quit a few. I have a lot of video to edit and put together. Plus all the pictures above, we have professional pictures of them also.

It's truly been a awesome experience from the moment we got to the airport last Tuesday morning.

This Give Kids the World place is one of a kind. I'm not real sure how many paid employees they have but most of everyone we saw are volunteers who come for a week at a time. From teenagers to retired people. Keili and I are already talking about putting a group together to come at some point. And of course they work off donations so if you so inclined look them up. .

Comment

Sounds like it has been a Great trip. Really Appreciate you taking us along!

Comment

Brian, I wasn't a member when all this happened, but this thread pops up from time to time and I've read back to some of the start of it, as well as when I see updates. Not only is this thread an incredible tribute to Macie, but it's also a tribute to the father that you are. I know you wouldn't want to take credit for any of it, but I greatly admire you and your family for the sacrifices y'all have made and the effort you've put into giving Macie the best life possible. Keep fighting the good fight, and give Macie my love. I know she doesn't know any of us green screeners, but so many of us know her and are pulling for her.

Comment

Looks like a great trip.....

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                    Brian, I wasn't a member when all this happened, but this thread pops up from time to time and I've read back to some of the start of it, as well as when I see updates. Not only is this thread an incredible tribute to Macie, but it's also a tribute to the father that you are. I know you wouldn't want to take credit for any of it, but I greatly admire you and your family for the sacrifices y'all have made and the effort you've put into giving Macie the best life possible. Keep fighting the good fight, and give Macie my love. I know she doesn't know any of us green screeners, but so many of us know her and are pulling for her.
                    I still read her y'alls post in the evening. Sometimes I may skip a night or two, but at some point I do. After spending so much time with her this week, I know that she knows what's going on. I have to preface my next sentence with, remember she spends most of her days laying in bed watching tv, so this week has been a LOT for her. Today when we got in the car to leave the park and we said that we were headed home she perked up and started smiling. Not that she hasn't enjoyed it, but we are all tired. She has been in her wheelchair from 7:30am to at least 6:00pm sometimes later since last Tuesday morning.

My point is that she does know y'all. And we as a family can't thank y'all enough for keeping up with her story.

Comment

I did forget, we aren't quit finished yet. I hear that Mary Poppins will be at breakfast in the morning. And I'm not sure who is more excited Macie or ME! Yes I love Mary Poppins, if that means you want my man card, send me your address. LOL

Comment

Tell Mary Poppins hello for us, what a trip y'all have had. Safe travels home Macie girl, we've had fun following along on this trip.

Comment

Almost feel like I have been on the trip with ya'll. Thanks for a great experience!

Comment

These were last night a dinner

Comment

This morning. Mary Poppins says hi TBH!

Comment

After breakfast we took her to the spa for some fresh nail polish.

Comment

Working...
                                X