Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
    Good morning Maci, I hope you have a great day! I'm sitting in a chair with coffee, watching the hummingbirds dance around their feeders, and thinking about Disney World. My own little nephew will be going in November, thanks to Make a Wish. He just turned 3, and has fought leukemia since he was 11 months old. I pray for both of you, every day.
    Tell his parents if they have any questions let me know. I would imagine they will be staying at the Give Kids the World resort, same as us.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      We have our itinerary for our flights and passes to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, Island of Adventure and Sea World. Macie is going to sleep for a week when we get home!
      And the excitement kicks up another notch, this trip will be epic!

Comment

So awesome, I hope your family has a blast!

Comment

Good morning beautiful, hope your weekend has been a good one.

Comment

Afternoon Macie,

I'm getting really excited about your trip to DW.

Still looking forward to all the pictures with all your new friends. I know we'll be getting lots of smiling pics from you.

Brian what you offered to CamoQuest shows the character and Love y'all have for others. Just another example to all of us from the Gardner's. THANK YOU!!!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Woohoo, Disney clothes shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                Woohoo, Disney clothes shopping.
                Yes sir, they got a lot of her favorite color too.

Have a great day Macie gal!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Well Macie is getting a full make over today. I'll be honest, usually when she needs a hair cut, I help Keili and hold her head while Keili does the best she can. But today they are taking her to the beauty shop to have it done. Also getting her eyebrows done.

Now remember Macie was 12yo when this all happened, so her legs have never been shaved. No she doesn't have real hairy legs but Theresa is going to shave them today. So like Harley said, "Dang Macie is getting the Works!".

This time next week will be on a plane, headed east!

Comment

I think this is the most relaxed Macie has looked in a very long time. This picture actually brought tears to my eyes! And I'm sitting in a construction meeting, I don't care! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keili is texting these pictures to my phone so I can't really tell how much you can see. But all the hair on the floor is only half of what they cut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie, you look so wonderful!

I agree Brian someone put water on my key board.

Praying for y'all, getting ready for the big day.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Them makeovers will wear a girl out! Hang in there, Mace.

Comment

Looking good Macie gal, a week to go and then off to Disney. I am excited for y'all.

Comment

Dang, where is the wiper button for my glasses? Ya'll have fun at Disney. Have been to the one in CA a couple of times, one of these days we'll make the Florida one, especially since the oldest daughter lives in Florida now.

Comment

Working...
                                X