No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great history on the fish, y'all are lucky she didn't whoop y'all with her pole.
    Glad to hear the trip is coming together, gonna be fun.

Comment

Good morning, Macie. Checking back in for the updates. Ya'll have a fine day!

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, y'all get plenty of movies and stay dry.

Comment

Hey Macie, that was a great story about the fish, made me laugh at Dad & Tyler. I love the picture of you and the "Big catch".

Get ready for the rain there's a lot of it coming.

Brian, y'all stay safe & dry, we're praying for all of those affected by the hurricane.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you and your family are doing well in this mess of a storm. Stay safe!

Comment

We are high and dry. Macie is loving it, because we are all at home giving her undivided attention. Even the Grandson is here. Keili of course still has to work at the hospital but thankfully it is literally only a block away. For the first time in 2 days its not raining. But now the wind is blowing a steady 30mph. But I know there are many others who didn't fair well at all. Prayers up for all those with damage.

Comment

Good deal, Brian, I was wondering how ya'll were doing.

Comment

Our wonderful nurse made the drive from Cypress this morning. She said she couldn't take sitting in the house anymore. So I am sitting at our table that is just outside of Macie's room listening to them. Theresa said "Macie you probably need to get up, I bet you haven't been out of bed all weekend" Macie immediately started moaning. Theresa continued to give her heck about being lazy and that made Macie get even louder. Lol. I am sitting here laughing my but off. Theresa is so good and cares so much for Macie, but she won't give her any slack.

Comment

Great news Brian. Glad y'all are ok & Have such a great nurse for Macie.

Comment

Happy Hump Day Macie gal, enjoy your day.

Comment

Brian so glad to hear that you have a good nurse.

Macie sometimes it hurts to exercise. Enjoy your time with the family.

Praying for y'all.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Brian so glad to hear that you have a good nurse.

Macie sometimes it hurts to exercise. Enjoy your time with the family.

Praying for y'all.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Macie is officially a adult now. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I won't even go into the story of Keili and the lady at the DVM going round and round about having Macie sign her name. Everyone on here knows that's impossible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X