No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hump Day Macie! Praying that you're having a good week!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Hey Macie, how you doing gal?

Comment

Sorry for no updates, been crazy busy with work lately. Macie is doing great, just chilling out while we all do our thing. Sister was home for a week, so she was loving that. Keili is loving her new job. Kind of filling in right now to learn all aspects of it before getting on a regular schedule.

Comment

Good stuff, sister week is always a good thing. Stay cool y'all.

Comment

Glad to hear all the good news.

Thank you Lord for answering all these prayers! You're a mighty and Loving God!!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Happy Humpty Day Macie gal, thinking and praying for you and your family.

Comment

Brian/Tyler, thanks again for the material. If there's ever anything I can do to return the favor, please don't hesitate. Glad to see her progress. Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                  Brian/Tyler, thanks again for the material. If there's ever anything I can do to return the favor, please don't hesitate. Glad to see her progress. Continued prayers.
                  No problem at all. Hope it works for you.

Comment

Just Macie and I tonight. Tyler is out and Keili is working. We are chilling watching movies.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Just Macie and I tonight. Tyler is out and Keili is working. We are chilling watching movies.
                      That's some of my favorite times with my two (4 and 7 yo).

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        I'm guessing y'all behaved and didn't get in any trouble.

Comment

Hey Macie, praying you're having a great summer.

How are the two convicts doing. I've been looking for their pictures at the post office.

Brian, glad to hear that Keili likes the job. You planning on doing some dove hunting? It's almost time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            I'm guessing y'all behaved and didn't get in any trouble.
                            Well of course! Lol Macie use to HATE it if I got pulled over. In fact her tears probably got me out of a few tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                              Hey Macie, praying you're having a great summer.

How are the two convicts doing. I've been looking for their pictures at the post office.

Brian, glad to hear that Keili likes the job. You planning on doing some dove hunting? It's almost time.
                              I'm not sure yet. Last year I was really excited about going out west and hunting. Had doves everywhere before season. Then barley enough to make a meal. Of course I know that, thats hunting. Just not sure I will make the drive this year. I'm actually sitting in the pass. seat on the way out to put up a stand now.

Comment

Macie

Macie got her invite to the place we will stay at while at Disney. It's called Give Kids The World Village. Sounds pretty neat. They even have a fishing pond. I told Macie we can take our fishing poles. She just grinned. Lol.
                                That brought memories of before her accident. We had a very small pond on our property that had lots of perch and a few bass in it. She would take your little rod down there and catch perch for hours. One day she was hollering at Tyler and I that she "had one". Of course we were busy doing something and didn't rush to help thinking it was just a perch. That was the day she caught the bass in my picture. We finally looked over and see her walking backwards and her pole bend over! Tyler and I looked at each other and almost at the same time said "that's not a perch!" Macie was so proud but mad at us because we didn't come help her right away. Man she loves the outdoors!!! Never wanted to kill anything, not even the fish. But loved to catch them and loved to be at the deer lease. She could blood trail like no other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by brianlg31; 08-21-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X