Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    Godspeed Lily and prayers for her family. That's gotta be a tough one losing 2 children...
    I can't even imagine. And they are some of the best people around. Heavily involved in our local Young Life group.

Comment

Macie had 2 appointments today. 1st with wheelchair company to get fitted for a new seat. Technology is awesome. They use the bean bag thing they can pump air into to help form it to her body.

Then she got her pump refilled. They are on their way home. I think Macie is ready for a nap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New chair will be cool! Sorry about Lily. Cant even imagine. Y'all keep plugging!

Comment

Looks like a full day for Macie, glad she is headed home.

Comment

Macie is such a pretty young lady!

Comment

Praying for them!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, welcome to August. Stay cool gal!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Hunker down in the air conditioning, here comes August.

Comment

Good Afternoon Macie. The molds for the new chair are amazing. It's going to be a perfect fit for you!

Have a great afternoon and stay cool.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!!!

Comment

Hey, Mace! We love ya!

Comment

Well mom went and left Tyler and I in charge of taking care of Macie. [emoji33]

Well not really. The nurses and Tasha do most of it. Of course the first night (yesterday) Tyler and I had the police called on us. We were shooting our bows and have to be in the middle of the street for 30yds. It's a very untraveled street so not as bad as it sounds. He didn't say anything except the normal. I thought it was funny that Keili hadn't been gone for 14 hrs and already. Lol. Macie thought it was real funny! Tonight's been quiet. We did get her up and make her watch tv with is. She wasn't happy with transformers but Tyler had already picked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great evening, y'all behave over there and keep our girl happy.

Comment

Should we start looking for y'alls pictures in the Post Office?

Macie we're praying for you!!

God Blesse the Gardners!!

Comment

Well Macie I hope you had a great weekend!

Stay inside and cool, praying for you sweetheart!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Outlaws.

Comment

Working...
                                X