No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun Miss Macie!! Good Luck to Keili on the new job!!! Prayers up for the Gardner Clan!

Comment

Miss Macie and I are going to have to have a talk when I get home! Remember, Keili just started her new job this week. Now I get a call that Macie's G-tube (feeding tube) is not working, nurse can't get food to go through it. Come on not now! But thankfully we have a "village"! Tasha is available to drive and our awesome nurse Theresa is willing to go and stay as long as it takes. Thank you Lord for the blessings of good friends and nurses. Also thankful that we switched Docs and this one will be get her in and replace and back home.

And yes I know Macie has nothing to do with clogging her G-tube.

Comment

All is good with the G-Tube. They are on their way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, looks like you've been pretty active lately. Have a great rest of the week and tell your Mom congrats on the new job.

Comment

Don't post in here as often as I should but always checking in and praying.

Good morning Macie! Can't wait to see all the pics from Disney!

Comment

Good evening Macie! Hope your staying cool, it's been a scorcher here.

Stay cool and maybe get in some swimming.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Het Macie gal, hope you have a great week!

Comment

Good morning, Macie, hope you and your family have a great week!

Comment

One of Macie's good friend Lily passed away yesterday afternoon. Lily had a rare medical condition and had gone in for a backlofin pump surgery a couple of days ago. She had complications and passed. Please say a prayer for Lily and her parents Carrie and Marcus. This is the second child they have lost. They have always been there for us when we struggled.

Comment

Prayers Up for Carrie & Marcus.

Comment

Praying for them in their loss, sad deal.

Comment

Oh man. Prayers for Lily, all her family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for Lily and her family..

Comment

Prayers up for all!

Comment

Godspeed Lily and prayers for her family. That's gotta be a tough one losing 2 children...

Comment

Working...
                                X