Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Brian! Should be a no brainer. If they give y'all any grief ,show the court this thread!!
    God Bless Y'all!

Comment

It was a no brainer. The Judge actually remembered when Macie went down in 2011. Had to wait for a couple of drawn out cases in front of us, but got it all done.

Comment

Great news!
        Prayers continuing for Y'all.

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Great news Brian.

Still praying for Macie!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              It was a no brainer. The Judge actually remembered when Macie went down in 2011. Had to wait for a couple of drawn out cases in front of us, but got it all done.
              Glad to hear it, thank you Lord for answered prayers.

Comment

Happy 4th Macie gal, enjoy your day!

Comment

Happy day after. I hope you enjoyed the Holiday and got to see some fireworks and have a great time with the family.

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Back to catch up. Seems like things are starting to settle down a bit!

Comment

They are! Did get the results from all the test they ran. Nothing out of the ordinary. He is going to set up a consul with a surgeon. Just to look at some options so Macie isn't being rectal tubed every other day. But he said it was mostly up to us to decide if we wanted to have them done. The way I took it, was more of a convenience thing than a medical thing. So we will see. I didn't get any pictures on the front porch watching fire works. Was to busy with Macie, grandson and a dog that was scared out of his mind. I usually don't feel bad for them, but he was really shook up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great time!

Still praying for Macie & the Gardners.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Hey Gardner's, hows it going.

Praying for you for healing Macie & that everyone else is doing good.

How's Keili's job going?

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Busy busy. Macie is doing great. Seizures still in the evenings but maybe not as often unless we get loud. Lol. Keili starts her new job tomorrow so getting ready for that, planning menu for the week. Tyler is building his tank blind and getting it ready to go next weekend. I'm building Harley some end tables and a coffee table for her move to a house the first weekend in August. Depending on Keili's schedule, it may be just me and Tyler running to Oxford to help her move. Never a dull moment at the Gardner house.

Did I tell y'all that we will fly to Disney. Still trying to wrap my head around how we will get all Macie's stuff on board. So if any one plans on being on the same flight, yes we will probably be the ones holding the plane up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What great news!!

Macie is going to meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and all the others. We'll be praying that everything works out for y'all on the trip.

Be sure to pack 15 cameras and 60 or 70 batteries. We'll want to see lots of pics when you get back.

Macie is going to like all the lights and wonderful things to see. Macie you get to see fireworks every night.

Brian praying that this all goes well and that y'all have a very Blessed time.

Macie we are praying for you that you enjoy the trip with your family.

When is this scheduled for Brian?

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Scheduled for Sept 12-18

Comment

Working...
                                X