X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like they have a full day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do it all at once so we don't have to keep coming back. Once they have the tubes and caths in place she will go to her room and be hooked to a machine that tests the constriction of all areas and test a couple meds. Start some feed tomorrow to look at how insides react to it. Then remove all late in day and then replace GJ.

Comment

Son, she is going all out. Praying for peace and comfort for our Macie gal and Keili!

Comment

Praying for great news when test come back!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Macie has all kind of things going. There are so many wires going into her stomach through the spot where her feeding tube goes, they had to put a feed tube down through her nose. [emoji33]. Needless to say she isn't very happy. Of course she sleep most of the day yesterday. Keili's said she woke up about 9:30 last night and stayed awake till after 3:00. Hopefully the test will all be done by 4:00 this afternoon. Then she will get a new GJ feed button and discharge around 6:00. At least that is the plan.

Comment

Bless her heart....

Y'all have to be the STRONGEST family I've never met.

Sending well wishes to everyone this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                Bless her heart....

Y'all have to be the STRONGEST family I've never met.

Sending well wishes to everyone this morning.
                This for sure! Prayers up for y'all. Hope everything goes well today, so y'all can get home.

Comment

Sorry to say I haven't checked in on this thread in a while. Prayers up for Macie and also for Keili's job situation.

Comment

Prayers up for y'all.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Still praying that all goes well.

Has Kelie heard anything else about the job?

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Finally home. Macie is snug as a bug in her comfy bed. Sorry I didn't take pictures. All went as expected with the test. Follow up in a couple of weeks to find out if the Dr wants to change anything.

Keili hasn't heard anything yet. She was getting worried till she called and talked to a different lady today, who told her "don't worry, HR moves slow, you will get the call"

Comment

God bless yall

Comment

Glad our girl is back home in her castle, praying for great reports on both fronts.

Hump Day Gardner family, let's head for the weekend!

Comment

Had to meet with the lawer tonight for the Legal Gardianship. I honestly thought this was just a lot of paper work. No we are actually going to be questions and have to prove that we have Macies best interest. I do understand why it has to be done, but none the less I'm not looking forward to it. Hopefully our Friday trial date will stand. 1 the Dr's keep messing up the paper work, she seems to think we can get by without it. 2 the court messed up the Macies name of the paperwork, so technically they served the wrong papers. Sure makes scheduling work, not knowing for sure.

Macie is doing good, glad to be home and back in her routine.

Comment

Praying that all paperwork gets done correctly and on time.
                                Praying the trial goes as planned.
                                Praying for favor for you, Keili, and Macie gal.

I know a bunch of character witnesses that can testify on your behalf in regards to whose best interest y'all have. Lord have mercy!

Comment

Working...
                                X