Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write Brian! That last part is spot on!

It's Friday Macie! Here's a happy face just for you. Have a happy and great weekend!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Great write Brian! That last part is spot on!

It's Friday Macie! Here's a happy face just for you. Have a happy and great weekend!
      Where did you find those invisible toothpicks for your eyes?

Comment

Well, it's not like y'all weren't due for some good news. HALLELUJAH! I'm calling her hired!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          Where did you find those invisible toothpicks for your eyes?
          Muscles I haven't used in many many years.

Comment

It's good to hear that you're seeing God move. Our prayers are still with y'all and we keep expecting to see God do more miracles in the Gardner's lives!!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Macie

Macie's ride is getting a tune up this morning. New tires, brake cables etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by brianlg31; 06-10-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Macie is having some GI test run. For some reason they have us checking in today. Of course no one knows anything about it. Hope Keili doesn't have her dates mixed up. She did get a call on Friday confirming. Macie wasn't to happy about having to get out of bed this morning.

Comment

Ok all is good! We are suppose to be here. Lol. Waiting on room to be ready.

Comment

Macie

It's truly amazing to sit back and listen to Keili tell the nurses all of Macie's diagnosis, symptoms, meds etc....

Comment

We are at Texas Children's Hospital so it's all new this time. So far so good

Comment

These Dr's look at Keili in awe!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

She did not look like a happy camper. Praying all goes well, been a long time for us but Tx Children's was a great place when we spent a week there.

Have a great week Macie gal!

Comment

Checking back in for news. Macie doesn't look happy at all. Prayers still going up for all!

Comment

I'm just going to copy and paste the text from Keili on what all they are doing today. Lol.

In GI holding about to go back. Met with Dr Chiou. They are doing
                                Upper Endoscopy
                                Lower constriction test on GI tract and intestinal restraint
                                Sphincter test and Botox injection as a test to see if that may be problem
                                A colonoscopy
                                And one other test I can't remember

Comment

Working...
                                X