Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Good eye Tim. I thought I had moved over far enough to get out of the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie, love the decal and it's your favorite color! Sis did a great job on it.

Praying you have a great ending to your week.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Prayers for NO MORE seizures!

Comment

Prayers going up

Comment

Already Friday, y'all have a great weekend Gardner's!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for you family and Macie

Comment

Good morning pretty gal, stay dry this week.

Comment

Friday is here Macie gal, have a great weekend and keep smiling!

Comment

God is so Good!!

This isn't about Macie, but good news for the Gardner Family.

I've always been a man of Faith. But I realized this morning that God has been giving me small signs for years. Signs to be patient for bigger things are coming. You see Keili has always used the kids as a excuse to not be able to work full time. About the time all three were old enough to go to school full time, Macie had her accident and then it was all about her. That's not a complaint but its has always been somewhat of a financial struggle. Sure we paid all the bills and there was food on the table but the extras had to be carefully planned out. I mentioned the small signs, well it hit me this morning that all those times I "wanted" that new timed protein feeder, or that lease ride or that new lease, you see where I'm going..... it was God that put that mistake at work that led to a pile of scrap aluminum that I sold to get the extra money, or that hospital stay that provided the AFLAC check to allow us to take a extra trip! It was his way of saying I will provide for you what you need, hang in there for Bigger things are coming! It was always just enough to settle the argument/stress! Here lately things have been even tighter. Harley is taking summer classes and not able to work as much so we are having to help with her rent/living. Keili's part time job has been cut in half so things have been really stressful the last couple of months. Add to that my own personal resentment of Keili for not working/contributing much and me always "wanting" for the deer lease. And I don't mean true fighting/arguing, just stress that I am sure lots of single income family's go through. Any way Keili has been taking online classes for Medical billing. I think she thought she would be able to eventually work from home with it, not sure. The other day she told me there was a job opening at the Bellville Hospital (block away from the House). I truly didn't have a lot of hope. With Keili going to the Dr with Macie 1-2 times a week, I do know its hard to find a employer that will deal with that. So yesterday she has a interview. Text me when she walks out very excited, that it went really good and she has a good feeling. She walks over to our local pharmacy to get meds for Macie and misses a phone call. Gets to the car and listens to the Voice mail and its the lady from the interview. She wants to give Keili the web address for the online paper work, if she's in the area come back in. Keili heads back in and meets the lady at the door as she is walking out to go to lunch. "I talked HR already, as soon as you can get the online paper work turned in, I can give you a offer!" At this point I get a phone call. Guys its been a long time since I heard Keili sound the way she did. We were both in tears. Now its not 100% official yet, so I hope I'm not jinxing it. But I think the Big thing that God has been pushing us towards has arrived. She will have the option of nights or days. Nights pays more and will work better. Wed - Sat so she will have Mon and Tuesday to do Dr appointments with Macie. Not sure of the pay yet, but the lady laughed when Keili said told her what she was making now and would like a little more than that. Laughed as in "we start well over that". Oh sure it will mean that I have to do a little more with the Macie's care in the evening but I don't mind one bit.

I say all of that really to hopefully make us all aware that God is in our lives everyday! Please take a moment to see Him and thank Him. I for one am guilty of getting caught up in the rat race of life and failed to see the small things he does. I was to busy looking for the Big Thing and didn't always Thank him for that pile of aluminum or that side job that was such a pain to get done while trying to keep up with my everyday job. And I don't want this to sound like everything is about money and that this job that Keili hopefully has is all about the money. Hopefully its about having Faith in God to lead us through life. Allowing him to show us some not so good times so that we may rejoice in the Good times. Thank you Lord!

Comment

That is Great! Congrats to Kelli!
                        God is there for us.
                        Y'all have a good weekend Brian!

Comment

so glad i opened your thread this morning. it's been a few days since i've checked in. that is GREAT news, and, i wish y'all the VERY BEST !!! hopefully everything works out in the Gardners favor for a change

God bless

Comment

Dadgum allergies!!!

That right there is a sermon for all of us Brian, thanks for sharing and above all giving praise to the one that provides all we need and more.

Congrats to Keili on the new job and continued prayers for more of Gods blessings on the Gardners.

Comment

GOD is great. He will always make a way.

Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven.

Comment

Great news

Comment

Working...
                                X