Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssst, hey Macie!

It's Friday!!!!!

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Macie, have a great weekend. Maybe you can get out and enjoy the weather!

God Bless the Gardners

Comment

Macie has been enjoying some time on the front porch. Not today because we had a match and her friday/saturday nurse wont take her. Ill get her out tomorrow.

Comment

Good Monday morning Macie. We got another week staring at!

Praying it's a great one for you and Mom & Dad.

We Love you girl!!!

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Glad you're getting some sunshine on you face Macie gal.

Keep on smiling!

Comment

Hey Macie, it's weekend!!!

Get out and enjoy some of the pretty flowers.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Happy Easter Macie!

Comment

Happy Easter to Y'all Brian! God Bless!

Comment

Happy Easter, y'all!

Comment

Thinking of y'all tonight. Hope everyone has a great weekend [emoji846]

Comment

Have a great day Macie gal, continued thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, hope your weekend was a great one!

Comment

I am beginning to think that when one of us is hurt or in pain, Macie's laugh is more of a Pffff you think you have it bad!!! Which I totally agree with and shouldn't ever let her know that I hurt. We went to the deer lease this weekend and Tyler wanted to clear some brush so he could see his pen better. Well like most dads (at least I hope) I thought I could handle the chain saw better (at least faster. Tyler is very meticulous) so I took it from him and started cutting everything in the way! I'm sure you get the picture-him carefully cutting each individual limb. Me just swinging the saw and cutting it all in one motion. . So I ended up with some thorns and small cuts on my left hand. Didn't think anything about it. Well I must be allergic to one of them because Saturday night my hand was so swollen I couldn't make a fist and it hurt like the dickens!! It is still swollen a little but doesn't hurt has bad. Anyway, Last night I went to move Macie up on her bed at 11:00 like I always do, and had trouble because of my hand. Didn't really say ouch or anything just mentioned that I was having trouble because my hand hurt a little. Yes, she just starts laughing at me!! Thanks baby girl, Love you too!

Macie is doing pretty good, no bad news is good news. We have been busy trying to get legal guardianship before she turns 18 in May. Man who would have every thought it would be so hard to do when both parents are present and agree! But I think we are on the right track and the Lawer (yes have to have one! is going to file this week. Then we both have to go in front of the Judge and answer his questions. I HATE saying this but it sure seems like a racket! I know I know there are circumstances that require the whole process. But this case should be a cut and dry one.

Have a good week everyone!

Comment

That's some crazy stuff brother! As always, y'all are constantly in our thoughts and prayers though we do not post much.

On a different note, I am allergic to mesquite and will swell up and be sore for a few days if scratched or poked.

Hope to see y'all soon Brian!

Michael

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue up!

Comment

Working...
                                X