Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Still have seizures but not as frequent as they were. Keili is doing better with them, and getting some rest. We are actually getting away for the next couple of days. Leaving tonight for Dallas, taking her to see Bon Jovi tomorrow night. Then pick up the grandson in Fort Worth on Friday and head south to Lolita for a 4-H rifle match Friday evening and Saturday morning. While that sounds like work to some, we really enjoy doing it. Especially now that we don't have our own kids in it and can just relax and coach the kids. Looking forward to a couple of days of just us in Dallas, I think she is excited! She has told everyone she sees that we are going. I'm not a crowd guy, so I could take it or leave it. But it will be nice to get away and not worry about work.
    Sounds like a great couple of days, you Keili need some alone time with each other. Have fun and relax a little.

Comment

Y'all enjoy your time away. Get some rest and Keili have a good time at the concert!!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Well so far I can say that the people of Dallas have been awesome!! Not that I expected any different. We even tried uber for the first time because we both wanted a drink at dinner. Headed to the American Airlines center as we speak in another uber car. Went and did a little antique shopping this morning and saw the JFK memorial and went to the Holocaust museum, both were very eye opening. I have to say down town Dallas is pretty nice. Oh sure I'll still take the wide open spaces of west Texas or the deep piney woods any day but it's been a nice trip so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie

Brian, if'n you need anything at all, just call me. I am off all weekend.

Give your lovely and talented wife a big hug from us..... And a wet, sloppy kiss.

You remember those don't ya??

Have fun my friend.

Comment

Had a great time. Seats turned out to GREAT!

Not sure who this dude was but everyone made a big deal about him so I figured I better at least get a picture. He sat 4 seats from us.

Comment

Sounds like a great adventure, great seats for sure.

That guy looks familiar, did you give him some of your great coaching advice?

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your weekend was a great one.

Comment

Afternoon Macie. Praying that you will have a great week ahead!!!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Been on the lakes a couple weeks. Glad y'all got to get away, Brian, the the seizures have abated somewhat. I call 'em GONE. Keep us posted. Love you guys!

Comment

Always think-n about ya Macie!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie gal! Have a great day!

Comment

Kale and Macie watching Mary Poppins last night. I tried to talk Keili into leaving him in there with her, but she was worried that he would decide to crawl over her to get down. Which of course she was probably right. Lol.

Comment

Nice! God love her.

Comment

Mary Poppins is one of my favorites! Looks like their loving it too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X