No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were late getting the MRI. Macid just got back to the room, so no results tonight. The good thing is macie and Mom are finally asleep. I'm suppose to be home, but I don't dare wake Keili and tell her I'm leaving. She hasn't had much sleep since she's been here. She won't leave because she knows I'll sleep right through Macie having a seizure or needing anything.

Comment

Macie had a 24 hr EEG on Sunday/Monday, so her hair was pretty nasty from all the glue from the little wires. So when they got up I told Keili let's wash it. Her and the nurse both looked at me like I was crazy, Keili said "we can't get her in the bath tub without her bath chair!" Haha there's more than 1 way to skin a cat! Ask the nurse to bring me 2 pans and we got er done! Macie was so relaxed, even in the awkward position I had her in. I actually think it stretched her neck and back and felt good. I do know that she has been pretty quiet since we got done. So she's happy, moms happy and I shouldn't have to fight any traffic going home. Win win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job dad!

Comment

Prayers sent Brian. Glad you found a way to get her some relief.

Comment

Always knowing that you and Kieli are taking great care of Macie no matter what. You guys are the greatest Brian. Give Macie a kiss for us and keep on being the awesome parents that y'all are.
            Prayers continue for all of you as we wait for word.

Comment

We still pray for a God healing every day. Shoot me a text or call if you need anything brother. I'll be on nights starting Friday if you can't sleep.

Comment

Just got finished with meeting with Docs. MRI show a massive increase in brain deterioration caused by the seizures that she has. Really no stopping it and is only the beginning to a slow end. They are going to discharge as soon as they get some meds ordered and one they want to give through IV before she leaves. Needless to say Keili is devastated. I'm going to stay here with her and follow her home. Turning my phone off for the rest of the day.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. You family is in our prayers.

Comment

Devastated here as well, tears flowing as prayers go to the Father.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

I just found this page and will be praying but I have to say, those pictures of you washing Macies hair, show of pure love and affection. My heart is gripped with compassion for you all, at the same time humbled because I realize how little I know of twhat it truly means to be selfless and to give my life for another. Grace and peace be on you in Jesus Christ

Comment

He hears the prayers of His people, so we will continue to lift Macie and your entire family before Him.

Comment

Oh man. I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending up prayers for y'all and for God's miraculous healing touch.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              Devastated here as well, tears flowing as prayers go to the Father.

X2

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                Just got finished with meeting with Docs. MRI show a massive increase in brain deterioration caused by the seizures that she has. Really no stopping it and is only the beginning to a slow end. They are going to discharge as soon as they get some meds ordered and one they want to give through IV before she leaves. Needless to say Keili is devastated. I'm going to stay here with her and follow her home. Turning my phone off for the rest of the day.

I read here almost every day but rarely post.

All I can say is that sucks. Pure and simple sucks.

I humbly offer my prayers for y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X