No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a beautiful & contagious smile Macie. Every time I see it it makes me smile.

Brian praying that the seizures stop and that stop and that 2017 has started off great for the Gardners!

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Rough night last night for Keili and Macie. Macie was having seizures pretty bad, then started coughing and gagging that led to throwing up. Perry Keili had gotten up with her to calm her down. Then when she started throwing up, was afraid to leave her and couldn't get me up to up. I guess everything has been going so good we don't use the baby monitor like we use to so I never heard her. Still waiting on the dr to call Keili back. Just can't put a finger on the cause of the seizures to increase so much. It's almost none stop now.

Comment

I knew as soon as I posted that, the dr would call. Macie and Keili are headed to Houston to the Dr.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          I knew as soon as I posted that, the dr would call. Macie and Keili are headed to Houston to the Dr.
          Praying that Our God will take care of our Macie gal, we need some miracles here Father!

Comment

No real update. Still in a er room waiting on a room to open up. Neuro won't do a work up until she gets up to a room. Of course keili hasn't had much sleep, so that could all change here in a little bit when she puts her tired cranky mom face on! Lol

Comment

Macie

Ok finally got up to a room. They wanted her to be next to PICU in case they have to intubate her. They are doing a EEG now. The tech is the same one who has done several on Macie. He said there is definitely seizure spikes but has to talk to Neuro team to be sure. They are starting her on a steroid for pneumonia. Hopefully they can stop it before it gets to bad. Also bringing in the respiratory team. Won't have results of EEG till tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep us posted, Brian. Y'all have been on my mind the last couple of days. Sending prayers up

Comment

No real update. They really have no idea what is causing the seizures. Of course about he time Macie settles down and gets really sleep, another set of Docs come in and mess with her.

Comment

Thanks for the updates Brian, praying and believing for a miracle for our Macie gal. We need revelation for the Doc's and a mighty healing from Our God.

Comment

MRI at 2:00 this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        MRI at 2:00 this afternoon.

Praying for answers and a plan.

Comment

Prayers continuing to go up high!

Comment

Praying for Macie!

Comment

Sending hugs and prayers

Comment

Praying for medical teams wisdom and discernment in their diagnosis. Prayers for family peace and comfort awaiting results.

Comment

Working...
                                X