Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Starting to get a little worried about Macie's seizures. In the last 3-4 nights they have been getting more frequent and seem to be more severe. Not sure what the cause. She goes to the neurologist Nov 10th. Keili is going to call them in the morning.
    Praying this morning for His touch on her to stop the seizures and give her a calming peace that only He can.

Comment

Prayers going up

Comment

Praying for Macie!!

Lord help the doctors to find the correct medicine for her. We pray that these seizures stop.

Brian looking forward to an update!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Macie says goodnight everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful young lady right there.

Have a great weekend Macie gal!

Comment

Many Prayers sent to you

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Macie says goodnight everyone.

What a great picture of her. She's so beautiful and looks so peaceful there!

Brian we're still praying for her that God will have his will and use her in a very special way. She/ya'll have touched so many people through your testimonies and sharing your lives with us. We're also praying for the rest of the family.

Tell Keili hey from us and that we continue to pray for her.

Good luck on the deer hunts this year. Maybe you can get some pork in there also.

Y'all are very special to us here on the GS and folks beyond!

Comment

Good Monday afternoon Macie.

Praying for you sweetheart!

Have a great start to your week!!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

She's an angel. Those seizures have to GO!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                      She's an angel. Those seizures have to GO!
                      Yes sir, in the power and the name of Jesus, be gone!

Hey Macie, have a great week and keep on smiling.

Comment

Praying for you Macie and asking God to take care of the seizures.

Father continue to work in Macie's life and in the life of her family.

We Thank You and Praise You God because we know that you're capable of doing this and we admit it's out of our hands. We give it to you Lord.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by bowcrazy View Post
                            praying for you macie and asking god to take care of the seizures.

Father continue to work in macie's life and in the life of her family.

We thank you and praise you god because we know that you're capable of doing this and we admit it's out of our hands. We give it to you lord.

God bless the gardner's!!

Amen.

Comment

I got home early enough yesterday to snap this picture. Macie has her vest on that shakes her to keep her lungs clear. She seems to get a kick out of it. Lol

Comment

Looking good Macie gal! Always a fan of pics of this beauty queen.

Here's a little music for her to use when she wants to "shake it baby shake it"!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                                X