No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your weekend was a great one.

Comment

Hey Macie, WELCOME to June. Get ready for summer and setting in the warm sunshine and getting to go swimming.

Brian, praying for y'all and especially for Keili right now.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, stay dry and enjoy that "rain on the roof" sound.

Comment

Hey Macie gal! Another Monday is upon us, hope your weekend was a great one.

Comment

Still no new news on Keili. Bleeding and cramping has eased a little but not completely. Macie started therapy Friday. She got to swim this morning. She will be going Mon and Fri.
            Keili said this morning that Macie was really relaxed in the pool. I think Macie and the nurse are really liking the new van. The nurse likes it because she gets to go and you know on the way home a car full of women can't pass up the mall. Lol.

Brian

Comment

Brian, we're still praying for Keili! God 's not finished yet!

Macie, praying for you girl that God continues to move in your life and to continues to use you in a mighty way.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

More prayers for Keili for complete healing.
                Also for Macie and the entire Gardner family.

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

Macie!!!! It's a while but I hope you're doing fine. I'm always thinking about you and sending up prayers! Keili, I hope you're getting better. Stay strong, the Lord is always with you! Have a great week Macie and family. My prayers are with you.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Macie. it's a great "Hump" day today. we've got it down hill to the weekend from here. Well summer is really showing up. It was 95 here to day and I think we'll be in the 90s for the next 2 or three months (bummer). Be sure to stay cool and hopefully you can get a lot of swimming in.

Praying for you girl.

Any news on Keili yet?

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

I read the updates and posts all the time but rarely do myself. Continued prayers for my brother and the family. Much love guys!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Keili had more blood work yesterday. Waiting on the results.

Comment

Lord, we lift up Keili this morning for Your healing touch throughout her body. Cause her blood to become as perfect as you created it. Remove any and all infirmities within her body. Restore her to the perfection that You created. Give her Your peace and love on her like only You can.
                            Continue a work in Macie and restore our sister. Do what only You can do. Strengthen the Gardner family and see them through this journey to victory.
                            We ask it all in the wonderful name of Jesus and we thank you for answering our prayers. Amen.

Comment

Macie standing in the stander today at therapy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She's getting tall!

Comment

Working...
                                X