No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord, I come to you and only you for relief for Keili. Touch her body right now and cause the fever to leave in Jesus name. We thank you for a negative report on the polup and we ask for you to stop the cramping. Heal my sister in and through the power that You alone have over sickness. I thank you that you said in your Word all we have to do is ask and it will be done. I am asking and believing that it will be done in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Lord, I come to you and only you for relief for Keili. Touch her body right now and cause the fever to leave in Jesus name. We thank you for a negative report on the polup and we ask for you to stop the cramping. Heal my sister in and through the power that You alone have over sickness. I thank you that you said in your Word all we have to do is ask and it will be done. I am asking and believing that it will be done in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
      Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        Lord I agree with my brother that you will move in a mighty way in Keilis' life.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Guess what??? Macie is 17 today!!!! THAT my friends is so hard to believe!!!

Happy Birthday baby girl!! Love you with all my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie! [emoji512][emoji322][emoji324]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Birthday to great gal!!

Have a great day Macie, we love you.

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie!!!
                Prayers up for Keili.

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie.

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie!!!!!

Comment

Happy B-day Macie!

Hope it's a grand one!

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie!

God has done some great and mighty things in the past year.

Looking forward to this next year to see what he has in store for you.

We LOVE you girl!!!

God Bless the Gardner's.
                        Last edited by BowCrazy; 05-06-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Macie!! Prayers continue going up for Keili

Comment

Macie, Happy weekend. Praying for you and believing you're having a great Saturday.

Brian tell Keili that we're lifting her up also that the pain will go away and her life will get back to the way it should be.

Love you Macie, God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MACIE!!! And we expect GOOD reports about Keili!

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms. We are split this weekend. We are in Oxford, Miss. bringing home what Harley can't fit in her car. About to meet her for breakfast then hit the road and enjoy a home cooked dinner, by Tyler, this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X