No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gardner girls rock! Still pleading God's blessings over y'all. (And a new good deer lease never hurts!)

Comment

Thanks everyone. RickyT you are right, I never thought I'd miss it as much as I did. I was beginning to really be a bear over little things.

Keili is back now in preop.

Brian

Comment

God is still in the business of saving lives, prayer sent, keep the Faith Hoss,

Comment

Lord, watch over my sister and do what only you can.

Comment

Just getting around to reading this. Keili praying that you have had all the bad stuff removed and you can go on with your life.

Sorry you got told off (so to speak) by macie but I agree with Brian that had to be a site!

Brian please keep us posted on Keili's post op.

Praying for the Gardners.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, tell your Dad to shoot me a text and let me know how Mom is doing!

Comment

Macie, hope you're having a terrific Tuesday!

Praying for you that "God will move mightly in your life's!

Brian how is Keili doing? Been praying for all of you but asking God to take away the cancer from her.

Also praying for you my brother.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Hey Macie! Sorry I haven't checked-in in a while. Life has been busy, but don't think I ain't thinking about you or sending up prayers. You are always in my prayers! I hope week is going well. Have a good Thursday and Friday.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

So guys and gals been super busy. Keili is still in a lot of pain. The Dr is saying that it's normal and to give it some time. . She does have a cat scan of her kidneys scheduled for Monday. They wanted to do it 3 weeks ago but rescheduled for some reason. Then follow up with Dr for post procedure exam.

Macie is doing good. She had a day at the mall the other day. Her full time nurse talked Keili into letting them go with her to get Keili's nails done. So the nurse and Macie walked/shopped while Keili was getting them done. . I think it may become a regular trip. Sometimes I wonder if Theresa is not getting bored/down doing the same thing everyday with Macie. So maybe this will be the change she needs.

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian, prayers for much improvement for Keili. Sounds like the mall is just the trick for Macie and Theresa to do some chillin!

Have a great weekend Macie gal, and stay dry.

Comment

Monday morning Macie gal, time to jump on the happy train and have a great week.

Comment

Hello Macie, Wondering how the first part of the week is going for you. Been praying for you and Mom.

Brian, please pass it along to Keili that we hope she is recovering swiftly and getting back to full health soon.

God bless the Gardners.

Comment

Hey Macie, happy Cinco de Mayo. Time for a little dancing and pinata bustin!

Have a great day!

Comment

Still declaring supernatural healing over the Gardner girls. HANG TOUGH!

Comment

Macie had Botox ester day and did awesome. She hardly fussed at all. Of course she's on a new med for seizures and it really has her sleeping a lot. Going to talk to the dr about it.

Haven't gotten anywhere with Keili. The biopsy of the polup came back negative. So the dr is sending her to a hemotologist to check for luekemia. She is still cramping severely, but she's running fever so they have to figure that out before doing anything. It's pretty frustrating to say the least! She has a appointment tomorrow with her primary care dr for the fever.

Comment

Working...
                                X