Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan, great looking ride for the Princess and her court.

Comment

Praying that everything keeps looking up Macie.

That is a great van. Way beyond my budget but still keeping my dreams alive getting one. Very well made and seems to be a great company. A friend had one and dropped by and I was amazed when the rear end lowered. Easiest entry I ever had in my wheelchair.

Comment

Great new ride can't wait to see it in a few weeks.

Looking forward to Nanza and seeing our ray of Sunshine.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your snuggled in the blankets this morning cause it's cold outside. Have a great day and enjoy the new ride.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie! I hope you're doing well and that you have a great weekend.

Comment

Wake up sunshine, it's Saturday!!!! Time for some weekend time of fun and family.

Comment

Howdy Princess!

You gotta nice ride!

Comment

Morning Macie. It's time to go cruising in your new ride.

Have a great Saturday!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Finally had a chance to take a cruise in the new ride. Remember that the nurses have a pretty rigorous 6 day schedule of stretching and other things with Macie. Sunday is usually her day to do nothing. So she wasn't real thrilled when we started getting her dresses Sunday morning. Lol. But she did seem to enjoy being in the middle of the car and being able to see where she was going. She did get a little cranky because we took to long in HEB.

Then last night was shower time. Well that made her real mad. She sits in a webbed chair that sits in the bath tube for her shower. So I told her as soon as mom was done we would lift her back up, pull the chair out and she could lay in the tub with the bubble pad under her. As soon as that happened she calmed down and relaxed. She got to stay in there for about 30 mins until I guess the water got cold because she started whining. Overall I think she had a great day. She even got to see one of her old teachers at HEB.

Comment

Good Morning Macie. You look so good sitting in the van. Hey since you can see now you can be a backseat driver and help Mom & Dad drive.

I agree with you there's nothing like sitting in a good hot tub to relax and help you rest!

Hey counting down the days until we get to see you at Nanza.

We're praying for you and for the rest of the Gardners.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Greatness right there, the Princess looks great in her new ride.

Er, um, why are you driving your wife's new ride!

Comment

Happy Monday Macie! I'm glad you enjoyed your ride in the van and your bubble bath. Have a good week!

Comment

Tim, she likes me to drive when we have Macie. If Macie needs something I'm to fat to crawl back there with her.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                              Tim, she likes me to drive when we have Macie. If Macie needs something I'm to fat to crawl back there with her.
                              The word is FLUFFY, we be fluffy my brother!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X