No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you guys worked that out and were able to make life a little more easier. Sending some prayers out for the entire family. God bless you all.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Had a wake up call today. Macie had a check up with her general practitioner today. It went well, really just a " I have to see her in order to refill prescriptions. True to form Keili told them what melds to go up on or down on and some to take off. Lol. Anyway the lady that handles all the paper work for Medicare and stuff like that came in and brought up the fact that out little girl is about to be a adult! So there will be changes in Macies care and some Dr's will not see her as a adult. . But then she said that a lot do carry her till 22 and there are some that will continue. So as we see them we have to discuss this so we are prepared if they refer us to a new dr. Just hadn't really thought about her going through this. She was suppose to be our little Macie for ever. Lol.
      Little Macie is growing up! Time passes by so fast. I will pray that any transitions that must take place go smoothly and hassle free.

Comment

She will always be "Our Little Macie"

Praying that she is doing well.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Once again God has blessed the Gardners. Harley's car got hit in the Walmart parking lot 2 weeks ago. 2 days before she left for Ole Miss. So she drove Keili's back and I dealt with insurance and getting it fixed. I should have brought it straight to the body shop to let him get started ordering parts. I waited 4 days for the adjuster to come do his thing. Well Harley has a rifle match in the morning, and the original plan was to have the car finished this morning and Keili and I drive it there. Parts didn't show up on time and Wednesday, we canceled hotel reservations because he didn't think he could get it down. I don't get disappointed very often, but it really hit me hard. I really wanted to see her shoot a college match. Well I guess the body man could hear my disappointment, because I received a text at 10:15 last night saying he could have it done by 6:00pm today. I'm standing in his shop waiting for the final touches. It will be a long drive tonight, but I will be at the Ole Miss Rifle range for the first shot in the morning. Thank you God for giving this young man the energy to stay late and get the job done.

Brian

Comment

Be careful, praying for you as you travel! Tell Harley hello and good luck from all of us (let us know how she does)!

God bless the Gardners!

Comment

Ed, they went back 2 weeks ago for a team camp (on the range all day). She has been on fire! Just talked to coach about surprising Harley in the morning or not. She said her lips are sealed. So I turned my location off on my phone so Harley won't know we are coming. Kelli's first up behind the wheel so I'm going to try and catch a nap.

Comment

Awesome, Brian! Safe travels!

Comment

Ed, they went back 2 weeks ago for a team camp (on the range all day). She has been on fire! Just talked to coach about surprising Harley in the morning or not. She said her lips are sealed. So I turned my location off on my phone so Harley won't know we are coming. Kelli's first up behind the wheel so I'm going to try and catch a nap.

Comment

Yall be careful driving.

Comment

I like surprises, let us know how the shoot goes.

Good morning beautiful Macie gal!!

Comment

Awesome! Be safe on the road. Prayers going out to the whole family.

Comment

Y'all drive safe. Tell Harley we love her, and Keili also.

Comment

Good morning sunshine, hope your weekend was a great one. Stay warm today and let us know how Harley did this weekend.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your week is going great.

Comment

Hello Macie. We're still praying for you!

Have a great day & stay warm.

God Bless the Gardners!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X