No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday Macie gal, have an awesome weekend!

Comment

Beautiful day ahead ... Weekend is almost here. Have a great Friday

Comment

Happy Friday Macie!!! I hope all is well and that you have a wonderful weekend!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you had a great weekend and your week is a great one.

It's Monday, yippee!!

Comment

not sure how long it will take to get, but we have finally worked out (meaning found one that Keili liked . ), finding a mini van. It has been sent off to have the wheelchair ramp installed. I love Keili dearly, but she can certainly be picky when it comes to a vehicle. Yes I know, "Happy wife, happy life". It will be good to have, that way Keili and the nurse will be able to take Macie to Dr appointments without me. Don't give me wrong I love spending time with them on those days, but I can't expect my bosses to keep letting me off. They have never said one word from day one, I just hate having to tell them I need off. Especially those weeks she has appointments on different days.

Brian

Comment

Good morning Macie, hope you had a good weekend. Stay warm these next couple of days.

It's great to hear you are getting a new van to travel around in..

Prayers for you to have a great and blessed new years

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                not sure how long it will take to get, but we have finally worked out (meaning found one that Keili liked . ), finding a mini van. It has been sent off to have the wheelchair ramp installed. I love Keili dearly, but she can certainly be picky when it comes to a vehicle. Yes I know, "Happy wife, happy life". It will be good to have, that way Keili and the nurse will be able to take Macie to Dr appointments without me. Don't give me wrong I love spending time with them on those days, but I can't expect my bosses to keep letting me off. They have never said one word from day one, I just hate having to tell them I need off. Especially those weeks she has appointments on different days.

Brian
                Good deal, glad Keili found something she liked. Blessings continue for the Gardner's!

Comment

It's been a while since I said

Thank you Lord for all the blessing you give my family on a daily basis. You still bring us laughs through your child Macie. (Today driving home from Dr, she just burst into laughter. We all broke out) In you wisdom you have decided she is better off on your beautiful Earth with us. You have provided us with awesome nurses who have become part of the family. You brought TBH into my life and through your TBH angels you've helped me make through all of this. You've provided us with the means to provide for our other kids while still taking the time to care for Macie. Just when every thing seems to be going great you throw a little wrinkle in our plans to remind us that you have a plan and are in control. Thank you Lord.
                  Well said Brother, well said!!!!

Congrats on the new ride Keili.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Good morning beautiful, hope your week has been good so far. Can't wait to see pics of your new ride.

Comment

Just read through a lot of this thread.

AMEN! There is Power in Prayer!
                      Last edited by BigLig; 01-13-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Hey Macie, we got through the first half of the week. Now its down hill headed to the weekend. GET READY!!

Praying for you!

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Had a wake up call today. Macie had a check up with her general practitioner today. It went well, really just a " I have to see her in order to refill prescriptions. True to form Keili told them what melds to go up on or down on and some to take off. Lol. Anyway the lady that handles all the paper work for Medicare and stuff like that came in and brought up the fact that out little girl is about to be a adult! So there will be changes in Macies care and some Dr's will not see her as a adult. . But then she said that a lot do carry her till 22 and there are some that will continue. So as we see them we have to discuss this so we are prepared if they refer us to a new dr. Just hadn't really thought about her going through this. She was suppose to be our little Macie for ever. Lol.

Comment

It's been a while since I said

Thank you Lord for all the blessing you give my family on a daily basis. You still bring us laughs through your child Macie. (Today driving home from Dr, she just burst into laughter. We all broke out) In you wisdom you have decided she is better off on your beautiful Earth with us. You have provided us with awesome nurses who have become part of the family. You brought TBH into my life and through your TBH angels you've helped me make through all of this. You've provided us with the means to provide for our other kids while still taking the time to care for Macie. Just when every thing seems to be going great you throw a little wrinkle in our plans to remind us that you have a plan and are in control. Thank you Lord.
                            Greatness!!!

Comment

Just stopped by to say a prayer for you Macie

Comment

She was suppose to be our little Macie for ever.

True dat, my daughter will be 30 this year and she is still my baby!

Have a great day Macie gal!

Comment

Working...
                                X