No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday Macie! Have a great week and God bless you.

Comment

Good morning Macie, have a great Tuesday and don't forget the slushy!

Comment

Hey Macie, it's New Years Eve. Have a great day and hope you get to watch some fireworks tonight.

Comment

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and tonight is New Years eve, stay warm and hope you have a blessed 2016!!!

Comment

Hope you have a great New Years Macie

Comment

Happy New Year Macie!
              Last edited by BowCrazy; 12-31-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Happy New Year Macie.

This year is going to bring some great and awesome things to the Gardners!

Like Tim said Macie, hope you get to watch some fire works.

Brian ya'll have a great New Year!!!

Stay warm! God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

No luck on fireworks tonight. Macie has the head cold that Keili and I had. So she's curled up watching her shows.

Comment

Happy New Year Macie! My the Lord bless you and your family and guide you through 2016. As always, I will continue to prayer you.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you're feeling better today. Stay warm!

Comment

Praying for you Macie girl!!!!! Stay warm.

God Bless the Gardners.
                        Last edited by BowCrazy; 01-05-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

It's been a while since I said

Thank you Lord for all the blessing you give my family on a daily basis. You still bring us laughs through your child Macie. (Today driving home from Dr, she just burst into laughter. We all broke out) In you wisdom you have decided she is better off on your beautiful Earth with us. You have provided us with awesome nurses who have become part of the family. You brought TBH into my life and through your TBH angels you've helped me make through all of this. You've provided us with the means to provide for our other kids while still taking the time to care for Macie. Just when every thing seems to be going great you throw a little wrinkle in our plans to remind us that you have a plan and are in control. Thank you Lord.

Comment

Amen and may God continue to bless y'all as well as the Dr's and nurses! Much love brother.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                              It's been a while since I said

Thank you Lord for all the blessing you give my family on a daily basis. You still bring us laughs through your child Macie. (Today driving home from Dr, she just burst into laughter. We all broke out) In you wisdom you have decided she is better off on your beautiful Earth with us. You have provided us with awesome nurses who have become part of the family. You brought TBH into my life and through your TBH angels you've helped me make through all of this. You've provided us with the means to provide for our other kids while still taking the time to care for Macie. Just when every thing seems to be going great you throw a little wrinkle in our plans to remind us that you have a plan and are in control. Thank you Lord.
                              Amen and Amen!

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great Humpty day!

Comment

Àmen!!!

Happy New Year Macie and family!!! May the Lord continue to bless you!

Comment

Working...
                                X