Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up Miss Macie! Brian ,glad y'all had a good time together!

Comment

Christmas tree day. Not turning out like I wanted but that's ok. I wanted to wait till Harley was home and we had the grand baby, but I don't think that's going to happen till late next Sunday so it will be Keili, Tyler, Macie and I. Going to face time Harley when we get there. She's in Colorado Springs at the Olympic Trials air rifle match so maybe she can show us some snow. Macie isn't real happy about getting up this early, but we have a 4-H rifle thing at 1:00 so gotta get going.

Comment

Tyler and I tried to talk Keili into letting Macie ride on the back. She never lets us have any fun lol.

Comment

Come on Keili, just one time!

Hope you're feeling fine Macie. Have a good Sunday!

Comment

Well the tree farm here in Bellville was a bust. Nothing but short trees. Not sure what we are going to do

Comment

Finished the 4-H thing and drove over to Dewberry Farm. Man do they have a lot of trees.

Not as tall as we usually get but its nice.

Comment

Great idea Brian, back of the truck this morning would have been stellar!

Happy Shivering Sunday Macie gal!

Now that is a grand Christmas tree, congrats on finding a great one Dad!

Comment

That's a great tree Brian, y'all did a great job of selecting one.

Macie great pick for a tree.

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Have a great week Macie and family!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, enjoy your day!

Comment

Hope it was a good one for ya!

Comment

Til tomorrow sunshine!

Comment

Macie, it's going to rain this weekend, stay cozy and dry!

Enjoy tomorrow and the weekend.

God Bless the Gardners!
                            Last edited by BowCrazy; 12-10-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend Macie gal. Praying for you and your wonderful family.

Comment

Here's a little Saturday music for you Macie gal, hope you like "old school."

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                                X