No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is good to see her stretched and not in tears over it.

Have a great day Macie, still praying and believing for a mighty touch from Our God.

Comment

Macie and Keili come home tomorrow. Let's just say, I'm ready.

Comment

Just catching up Brian and I'm praying for you guys. Tirr therapists are as good as it gets so I know she had top notch care! Give me a holler if I can ever answer any questions or be of any help. Give Macie a big old hug from the green screen when she gets home tomorrow!

Comment

Happy travel day Macie, welcome home gal!

Tell Dad we're gonna need a nice fire Saturday to celebrate and enjoy the new cold front.

Comment

Prayers for Y'all! Give Macie a BIG hug for all of us.

Comment

Sure is good to have the house back to normal. Well almost, Harley will be home next Sunday.

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie and family!

Comment

Glad you're home Macie.

Comment

I hope you and your family had a great weekend Macie.

Comment

Great weekend. Keili and I got to spend ALL day yesterday. Left at 8:15 after the nurse got her and went to the Nutcracker Market. She's been wanting to go for years and I've always been able to plan something else. . But with her being gone for 3 weeks, I really didn't care what we did as long as it was together. Really disappointed in it, just wasn't all Christmas like we thought it would be. More clothes and food than Christmas. So we did some more shopping making our way back west. Found some GREAT Chicago (me) and New York (Keili) pizza in Cypress. Walked it of at the outlet mall on 290.

Today we loaded Macie and Tyler up and went to the American GI Museum in College Station. They had the traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall. We've never been to the real one but man even the small on had a big impact on us. Went through the museum, it's not real big but worth the stop for sure. I highly recommend it if your passing by. Macie did pretty good, even took her to HEB with us. So this evening we figured she could use a good soak in the tub with her jacuzzi mat. She has gotten so big that this was impossible till we had gotten the lift a few weeks back. I certainly think she was relaxed

Of course Keili was disappointed cause I grabbed a dish towel and not something with more color lol. One day I'll leave her dressed and video exactly how the lifts gets her out of bed and transfers her to the tub.

Comment

May God continue to heal that child. Thanks for the updates, Brian.

Comment

Glad you guys had a great weekend!!!!

Comment

I'm happy you and Momma got to spend some quality time with one another.

I've been too tall to lay in a tub for years now but I'm a little jealous, Macie!! It looks relaxing!
                            Last edited by WT; 11-15-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

WT actually we were just talking about that. We had been talking about doing a roll in shower in place of the tub. But since we have the lift now, and it's so easy we may put a longer whirlpool tub in so she can stretch her legs out. She is all legs, so she is kind of cramped. Lol

Comment

That lift is such a blessing! I'd think the longer tub would be easier than a big shower. And having two girls of my own, I know how much they like to lay in there and stretch out.

Comment

Working...
                                X