No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankfulness for good nurses! And the ability to determine what needs to be done from the blood. God bless this child, Father, and supernaturally heal her! You know our desires, Father, and our desire is for this child to be healed! Your Son paid the price for that healing and we call it into Macie's life in Jesus' name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
      Thankfulness for good nurses! And the ability to determine what needs to be done from the blood. God bless this child, Father, and supernaturally heal her! You know our desires, Father, and our desire is for this child to be healed! Your Son paid the price for that healing and we call it into Macie's life in Jesus' name.
      Yes Lord, in Jesus name!

Comment

Prayers for Macie

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          http://youtu.be/r4ZVBHSGgTM

Ok trying it again.

If this worked, it's a video of a electric stationary bike working Macies legs. Is that not the most awesome thing you've ever seen?? They aren't very optimistic that insurance will approve a prescription for one to use at home but if she shows progress at the end of this stay they will write one and see what happens. If insurance doesn't approve then my new life mission will be to buy one out right! I just can't imagine how that couldn't be good for her.
          That's pretty cool

Bump to the top for the important things in life.

Comment

Good morning sunshine, hope you're feeling better. Have a great Monday!

Comment

Awesome video!!! Good morning Macie! I've been praying hard for you. I hope you have a great week.

Comment

Seems that the prayers have worked. Fever and blood pressure are down to where they need to be. Back to normal stretching and therapy stuff today. Keili said she was back on the pedals, that still amazes me. Oh how she loved to ride her bike. She would come in and ask if she could go around the block just once. Yes baby you can just watch form cars. 10 mins later she would stop in front of the house and come find me and ask again. She wouldn't dare make 2 trips with out asking. Lol.

Comment

Greatness, put a smile on my face this morning reading this post.

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great day and keep pushing on those pedals.

Comment

It is amazing to see the post about Macie's therapy!

Comment

Awesome! Good morning Macie! Have a great day. I'll keep sending those prayers up.

Comment

Macie

Remember, it was hard to get a tshirt on Macie. She held her arms against her chest so hard that we were afraid of hurting her trying to straighten them out.

Comment

And her fingers would be curled in so bad that we had to watch so she didn't cut herself with her fingernails.

Comment

Nice job on the fingernail paint, did you do that Saturday Brian? Let's see yours, do they match?

Looking good Macie gal, you're getting limber as string of wet spaghetti.

Comment

Like Tmag said, looking good Macie! Enjoy your Wednesday.

Comment

Tim if it would put a smile on her face d sure as heck paint them. Lol. No, once again Keili get that credit.

Looked like they will be heading home tomorrow. It's been a long 3 weeks.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X