No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little extra prayer this morning. Macie spiked a fever and elevated heart rate. Not sure what's going on

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Little extra prayer this morning. Macie spiked a fever and elevated heart rate. Not sure what's going on
      Lifting her up before our God for a touch and healing in the mighty name of Jesus.

Hang in there baby girl, we got your back!

Comment

Prayers Up for Miss Macie.

Comment

Hang tough, y'all.

Comment

Sending prayers up for you Macie. I hope you're feeling better.

Comment

Macie

They haven't been able to get blood drawn all day. Macies always been a hard stick but today nothing is working. Her blood pressure is 156/98. Heart rate 132 which are both pretty high for her. Still running a 101 fever.

Apparently the nurse who can get blood from everyone just got on the floor so hopefully we can get some blood to test and see what's going on.

Keili did say she upped Macies fluid intake to give her more fluids. Since she is getting more exercise.
              Last edited by brianlg31; 11-06-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Well call her Count Dracula!

Comment

Let us know how the Count does!

Comment

Lol they call her Captain Save a Nurse.

Comment

She's already done Ricky. Those above post were as I was getting text from Keili. That's how long it took the nurse to get the blood needed after everyone has been trying all day.

Comment

I feel her pain, took a bunch of em to get me last year in Conroe, one lady from the ER walked in and bingo we were done.

Comment

Got this from Keili

Blood count shows mild infection, from where we don't know. Starting on broad spectrum anti biotic

I'm actually looking forward to being at the hospital all day tomorrow.

Comment

Daddy/daughter time is good stuff!
                            Last edited by Tmag; 11-07-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Fever and bp/heart rate are all down some what. Not down to normal but certainly on the right track. Been kind of a boring day. Macie has played the "feel sorry for me daddy" card and gotten to sleep most of the day. . We are watching some Ole Miss Football now.

Comment

Sending more prayers for you Macie.

Comment

Working...
                                X