No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good, thanks for sharing the pics Brian. Hang in there Macie gal, you're looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      http://youtu.be/r4ZVBHSGgTM

Ok trying it again.

If this worked, it's a video of a electric stationary bike working Macies legs. Is that not the most awesome thing you've ever seen?? They aren't very optimistic that insurance will approve a prescription for one to use at home but if she shows progress at the end of this stay they will write one and see what happens. If insurance doesn't approve then my new life mission will be to buy one out right! I just can't imagine how that couldn't be good for her.
      How much does one of these peddling gizmos cost? I'll bet we can make it happen for Macie if the insurance doesn't come through.

Comment

Wow! That's some casting right there! I'm almost jealous. I've never had that many at one time . But did have two once; a full body cast and an arm 1/2 cast (upper side left off so it cradles the rt. arm because it wasn't healing; bone graft later). Your looking great Macie!

Comment

I got to spend the day with Macie. Keili had to go to work and try to catch up. The rain this morning on the way in was something else. I rode a Harley back to NC in the rain for 2 days back in the day (thought since my leave was up I had to be back at that time) and I wasn't as worried as this morning. I really could not see a thing at times. But I made it and got Keili out of here before the next round hit.

Man let me tell you, these PT/OT guy and gals flat work! I need to go set some glass, just to get some rest! I really amazes me how much they pull, push and bend Macie. I kept expecting a bone to break. But Macies good and moms back. We even had a chance to slip out and have a quiet dinner. . Hope everyone made it through the rain this morning.

Comment

Keep going strong macie!

Comment

Good morning beautiful, you're looking good in them pics Macie gal. Growing up pretty fast too. Here's to a great Sunday for you and your family.

Comment

Hey Macie, I hope you had a good weekend. You're always in my prayers. No matter how busy things get, I always make time to prày for you and your family. God bless and have a great week.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, the weekend was too short! Have a great Monday....

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you're doing great today. Time to celebrate Turkey Tuesday!

Comment

I've always been truthful you y'all no matter what it made me look like.

Macies room is just to the right when we walk in the back door, with French doors into it. So when we walk in we see her first thing. Some days it really ways on me seeing her laying in bed everyday. Her and Keili have been at TIRR for 2 weeks now. Man am I ready to see her laying in bed. Lol.

Comment

She'll be home before you know it Dad, in the meantime she got's work to do at TIRR.

Comment

Yesterday they really stretched Macies left arm. To the point of tears. That's when I'm glad Keili is there and not me. I can't handle that. I do know it's good for her in the long run, no pain no gain.

Brian

Comment

Stretching in action.

Comment

I like that easy stand, that is cool to see her standing.

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great Thursday!

Comment

Prayers Up for Y'all! That is great to see that even though I know it is painful. Brian I know what you mean about having to watch it and hurting. God Bless Y'all!

Comment

Working...
                                X