• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ricky

Comment

Well I tried to post a video but it didn't work. Let me continue to try

Comment

I guess I have to have wifi in order to upload a video to YouTube. So I'll do it tonight when I get home.

Comment

It's been a long time since I have posted on here. I have been following along and praying quietly for y'all. The strength your family has shown is a beautiful thing. I will continue to pray that God sends his strength to y'all and his healing hands to Macie.

Comment

Ok trying it again.

If this worked, it's a video of a electric stationary bike working Macies legs. Is that not the most awesome thing you've ever seen?? They aren't very optimistic that insurance will approve a prescription for one to use at home but if she shows progress at the end of this stay they will write one and see what happens. If insurance doesn't approve then my new life mission will be to buy one out right! I just can't imagine how that couldn't be good for her.

Comment

Somebody let me know if you can see the video. That's the first video I've tried to load

Comment

It works! That is cool. If insurance won't prescribe one, I bet it would be a DIY project. Stationary bike with a small motor.....

Comment

Macie

BrianL I was just thinking the same thing

Comment

That is greatness right there, lot of movement in those legs. Great job Macie gal, hope you enjoyed the TIRR jaunt.

Brian, I don't think the pedaler will be a problem even if insurance says no. Here's a link to one by FootSmart.

http://www.footsmart.com/P-FootSmart...id^59270883997

Comment

Great Job Macie, keep it up!

Comment

Tim I found that one last night while searching for ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Tim I found that one last night while searching for ideas.
                          Good deal, hope it works out for her and y'all.

Comment

Way to go Macie, continued prayers for you and all of your family. I hope you have a great day today!

Comment

I spent 4.5 hours last night watching videos and looking at machines. It is absolutely amazing some of the stuff they have come up with for the handicap community. God is GREAT!

Comment

Amen Brian, amen!

Hey Macie, it's Taco Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X