No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir I have been bless and God continues to bless my family and I every day. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing and accepting those blessings but usually a quick pm from a TBHer sets me straight. And for that I will be forever great full.

Comment

Prayers for Y'all Brian! We are always here for you!

Comment

It was an awesome idea Brian, makes life easier for everyone.

Hello Macie praying for you. Have a great rest of the week.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Great!!!

Have a great week Macie!

Comment

Been swamped at work and didn't get a chance to share this when I got it from Keili. Macie and the nurse have spent 2-3 hours on the front porch every day this week. I'm going to have to get the nurse a porch swing.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Been swamped at work and didn't get a chance to share this when I got it from Keili. Macie and the nurse have spent 2-3 hours on the front porch every day this week. I'm going to have to get the nurse a porch swing.

Great pic. Nature's air will definitely do Macie some good. Nice to see her smiling and sporting the Ole Miss shirt.

>E

Comment

Nice to see her smiling and enjoying the outdoors. Y'all have a great weekend Macie gal.

Comment

That's Great! Go Macie!

Comment

That's a great picture! Thanks for posting it Brian.

Macie it feels good to get outside and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Beautiful smile, Macie!!! Hope you are having a good weekend.

Comment

Wake up sunshine, the world is waiting on us!

Have a great day Macie gal!

Comment

Happy Monday afternoon Macie. Praying your day is going great.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

I hear that Macie and the nurse are watching the Astros, and it's really loud in her room. . GoAstros

Comment

I hope you enjoyed the game Macie! Have a great week!

Comment

We get another chance with the Astros Wednesday, Macie. Yell loud!

Comment

Working...
                                X