Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Macie, Who said you couldn't communicate?

Glad that the guys were on top of things.

Brian we're praying for Brandyn and his family.

We want to Thank You for sharing your trials and issues with us. It's been my privilege to know y'all and to be in prayer for a wonderful family. Love y'all and we do consider you family.

Tell Keili and everyone else that we Love you guys and there's noting you can do about it!! LOL but mean it seriously!

The Gardners are a Blessing to the Green Screen.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

I hope you had a nice weekend Macie. I'll be sending some prayers up for you in a few minutes. Have a good week.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie! Do you feel like I do this morning?

Comment

Hello Sweetheart.

Happy Tuesday afternoon. Praying all is well.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Well we did it! We left Saturday morning for Oxford, MS or The University of Mississippi to take Harley to begin her college career. This trip was special I so many ways. First of all this is the first time that we have left Macie for the weekend, with no one that we really knew. Before we at least had Tasha her or if it was a nurse then Tyler was here. Yes we both were nervous, but it all worked out great. She was fine and even smiled at midnight last night when we got home. Sorry no pictures, all I wanted to do was get some sleep.

Second it was special because 2 weeks before, we got a text from our grandsons mom wanting to know if we wanted to keep him for almost a week! Heck yes! So our 6 month old grandson, Kale got to go. Tyler had been wanting to see the campus so he went also. The baby was absolutely perfect! He rode like a champ. I'll post some pictures from my phone in a minute.

Third, well I think all of you know how I feel about Harley and her shooting and the fact that she will be shooting for Ole Miss. Yes it was hard to give her that last hug, I put it off as long as I could. But I am really excited to see how she does with practice every day! For now I can't think of anything I should have done differently in raising her, so the rest is up to her.
            We left Oxford Sunday afternoon and cut through the country to Vicksburg. Before we got into the river bottom, we saw a really nice bachelor group of bucks. I turned around to try to get pictures but as soon as I stopped the car the looked like east Texas bucks and hauled butt. At about 175 yes they had really tall tines. It was pretty cool to see. Sure is some good looking land in that part of the state. I keep expecting Will Primos to step out. Lol.

Any way Harley has started a summer Elementary Statistics class. She said so far it's pretty challenging but she is doing good. It's only a 2 week course then she will start her fall schedule.

Brian

Comment

Comment

Awesome trip right there, glad you guys were able to make it happen. Eyes got a little misty reading about that "see ya later", been there myself a time or two. Good morning Macie gal, glad your smiling no matter what time it is.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck Harley!!! Glad you had a great trip Brian.

I hope you're doing well Macie. The week is almost over!

Comment

Great!Good Luck Harley !!

Miss Macie, keep ALL the Family in line! Specially that honery Dad of yours!! LOL!!!

Comment

What an awesome trip. Glad all went well and I know Harley will miss y'all and visa versa, but this is a new chapter for everyone!

Great Pics from the trip.

Tell Mrs. Macie that we're all still praying for her and that we send our Love.

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie gal!

Comment

Hello Macie! Just dropping in. I hope your Friday is going well. You and your family have a great weekend!

Comment

Macie, HAPPY, HAPPY Saturday.

Love Ya Girl!

God Bless you and all the Gardners!

Comment

Go Harley! Go Macie!

Comment

Wake up sunshine, we got work to do!

Comment

Working...
                                X