prayers sent

Comment

Have a great day Macie gal!

Comment

Comment

Beautiful smile.

Comment

Lovin that smile, Macie!

Praying they can get the balloon issues figured out soon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    Winning, thanks for the pic Brian. Always great to see my smiling gal!

Good morning Macie, have a great day.

Comment

Botox appt. today.
                      Not that this is a surprise, we do know that Macie is aware of some things that are going on. But the minute we got to the waiting room, she started moaning/fussing. I mean bad! She knows she's getting the shots! Remember we just went to the dr on Monday, not a peep from her. In fact she was alert and awake all day.

Comment

Botox appt. today.
                        Not that this is a surprise, we do know that Macie is aware of some things that are going on. But the minute we got to the waiting room, she started moaning/fussing. I mean bad! She knows she's getting the shots! Remember we just went to the dr on Monday, not a peep from her. In fact she was alert and awake all day.
                        Bless her heart!

May this round go smooth oh Lord without pain or discomfort. Amen

Comment

And the minute Doc finished and said goodbye, she stopped fussing. This is pretty hard to watch, it must hurt like heck! Dr Fransico is so awesome. And a heck of a teacher. He stops and shows us stuff on the screen as he's doing it. If it wasn't so painful for Macie, it would be a really neat appointment. . She's better now, at least not fussing. Almost asleep.

Comment

Brian this pic made my year (was Harley tickling her again)!! What a Blessing she is to us and this picture captures her beautifully. Sorry but I've been out of whack recently and haven't posted. Awesome news and an answer to prayers about Keili, how is she doing now. How did Harley do in her shoot?

Macie, sweetheart i've been praying for you and your Mom and we got great news about both. We're praying that your tube stays put and that y'all don't have to mess with it any longer. We're all glad that the shots are over with for a while. I'd fuss too.

Again, this is an awesome picture of a Blessed girl from a Blessed family.

God Bless the Gardner's.
                            Last edited by BowCrazy; 04-08-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Botox appt. today.
                              My grandson and Macie share a lot on that front, he don't like any of it. He goes crazy when they want to look in his ear with the light. Last time I was with them I went out in the hall and moved to where I couldn't hear him screaming, it gets this old man pretty bad.

Comment

Love the smile Macie!

Sending some prayers for comfort.

Comment

Working...
                                X