• Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for Macie and family.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Macie every day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
        Lord, let the words I say glorify you. Our hearts ache for the pain this family is going through. We look to you for answers we cannot find elsewhere. We hurt for a child in need who you've been with every breath she has taken. You are never late nor early but on time with your plan. Thousands of prayers have been whispered, thought and even yelled for her recovery. With each passing moment, those prayers have brought this family hope. We draw towards you when shadows are casted. This child's illness is making our relationship with you Lord more and more strong. We ask forgiveness for those times that we do not cry out your Name. Everything is possible through you Lord...everything. As you continue holding this precious little girl and comforting us all, give us understanding. Thank you for your unconditional LOVE...even when we don't deserve it. Free this child from the illness so that she may see this world again.

In your Son's most precious name,
        Amen

Sent via iPhone
        very nice^^^^^^ more prayers for you young lady stay strong.

Comment

We are still prayin' for ya and will continue until shes home...

Comment

Still Here Brother^^^^

Comment

Supernatural healing!

Comment

Prayers have been sent princess !!

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Continuing to pray.

Comment

Macie, God has laid you on my heart to ask for His healing hand to perform a miracle. Heavenly Father, You say in Your word that where two or more are gathered in Your name...God, I ask You, along with all of the brothers and sisters here on the Green Screen, for a miracle for this precious baby girl. God, heal her body and through all of this, may You bring her and her family ever closer to Yourself. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        Macie, God has laid you on my heart to ask for His healing hand to perform a miracle. Heavenly Father, You say in Your word that where two or more are gathered in Your name...God, I ask You, along with all of the brothers and sisters here on the Green Screen, for a miracle for this precious baby girl. God, heal her body and through all of this, may You bring her and her family ever closer to Yourself. In the name of Jesus, amen.
                        In His name...

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Guys and gals I'm don't know what it means and I'm only going to post it here. We will ask the DRs tomorrow. Keili (wife) just called and said Macie really was uncomfortable. She even had two tears in one eye. I know I shouldn't be excited about my daughter crying but she hasn't had tears yet. So I'm taking it as a good sign. Keili was going to order some morphine for Macie to calm and relax her. So may be she is starting to have some feeling.

Dang it, I went back to work and raising our other two kids, on Monday. These past two days have been rough, I hate not being there. Now tomorrow is going to be even worse. Thanks again for the prayers and support.

Brian Gardner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Brian, let me know if Keili needs anything while you're gone. Me or the wife or someone else that's nearby can take care of it.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

still praying in Dublin Texas

Comment

Up

Comment

Working...
                                X