No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Macie gal, what up? Hope your weekend has been great so far.

Comment

Macie just got out of a Nero appointment getting the results of the EEG. No change from the last one that was done. In fact the "Drs" say that any healing that was going to take place has and not to expect and more. Not sure why they have to be so blunt. Especially when it's just mom there! Keili of course is upset. But I told her that god doesn't always play by our rules. And that the power of prayer is stronger than the Drs knowledge.

Also the seizures are back and being triggered from the back of the brain now. They upped her dosage so hopefully it will get rid of them.

Brian

Comment

Prayers Continuing for Miss Macie & All The Family! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          Macie just got out of a Nero appointment getting the results of the EEG. No change from the last one that was done. In fact the "Drs" say that any healing that was going to take place has and not to expect any more. Not sure why they have to be so blunt. Especially when it's just mom there! Keili of course is upset. But I told her that god doesn't always play by our rules. And that the power of prayer is stronger than the Drs knowledge.

Also the seizures are back and being triggered from the back of the brain now. They upped her dosage so hopefully it will get rid of them.

Brian
          Sorry that Keili had to take the brunt of this one. Reading what you said turned the light on for me. You said it right, "God doesn't always play by our rules." And when the Dr's say there is no way. He is the Way!

Father, I come today and I ask you to comfort Keili and surround her with Your peace. I lift up our beautiful Macie and ask you to touch her body and heal her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet, bring every part of her body into the perfection that you created in her. Love on the Gardner family like only you can, and give them the desires of their hearts. Jesus, you said in John 14:13-14 "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." We're asking today for a miracle for Macie. We ask it all in your holy and glorious name, the name of Jesus. Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Sorry that Keili had to take the brunt of this one. Reading what you said turned the light on for me. You said it right, "God doesn't always play by our rules." And when the Dr's say there is no way. He is the Way!

Father, I come today and I ask you to comfort Keili and surround her with Your peace. I lift up our beautiful Macie and ask you to touch her body and heal her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet, bring every part of her body into the perfection that you created in her. Love on the Gardner family like only you can, and give them the desires of their hearts. Jesus, you said in John 14:13-14 "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." We're asking today for a miracle for Macie. We ask it all in your holy and glorious name, the name of Jesus. Amen!
            Well said. I can't add to it, so I'll repeat it.

Comment

I'm in agreement for a miraculous, supernatural healing for Macie. Let's see what the Great Physician can do. For Your Glory!

Comment

Amen Agree, they don't know our father very well do they? With God ALL things are possible!!!

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Hey giggles, hope your week is getting better by the day. It's getting close to some 4 wheeler riding time at the deer lease.

Comment

Hello Sweetheart, it's gonna cool off in the next couple of days and I'm ready, how about you?

Brian are you getting the Fall Hunting Bug? It's that time of year.

God Bless the Gardener's.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you're feeling better. Have a great weekend, I hear we got some cooler weather coming for Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                          Hello Sweetheart, it's gonna cool off in the next couple of days and I'm ready, how about you?

Brian are you getting the Fall Hunting Bug? It's that time of year.

God Bless the Gardener's.

Ed, unfortunately 2 yrs ago I made the decision to leave the big east Texas timber company lease and got on a private bow only lease. Several factors, closer to home, cheaper, but most of all just to many good memories of Macie in east Texas. I would literally tear up as I pulled up to camp. Well low and behold a month ago the land owner told us he didn't want to lease any more. So I'm slowly looking. I say slowly because as much as it hurts to not have a place, I believe this was Gods plan. With Harley traveling to colleges matches so much this fall, and Macie needing someone there with her, it's probably best. I won't have much time anyway.

Macie is chugging along. No real lows or highs. The Drs are trying real hard to get more nursing hours. Of course we (agency) still need to find someone willing to make the drive and do the work. Seems no one wants drive more the 10 miles and don't want to do the lifting required. As someone who drives 200-300 miles a day, it really bothers me. Plus the drive would be going out of Houston, no traffic.

God will provide when the time is right.

Brian

Comment

Praying for His greatest in provision for Macie and your family Brian.

Comment

A rare moment when Keili and I are both in Macie's room and it's actually quiet. . Keili is taking care of Macie, the windows are open, Macie is mad cause she is up and cold. Lol. Just about done so she will be able to snuggle up under her blanket and go back to sleep.

Brian

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X