Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a half a smile!

Comment

Happy Labor day Macie! Hope you have a good day and week. Sending more prayers your way. Smile!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your weekend was a great one. Have an awesome day and keep on smiling.

Comment

Hey Macie, praying for you and looking for smiles and giggles!!

Brian how did the EEG come out?

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Tried to get a smile tonight. Even told her I was giving her pizza and sweet tea for supper as I filled her food and flush pump. She wasn't impressed lol

Of course mom was not being nice.

Haven't been back to get the results of the EEG yet. Macie did great though. Sleep the whole time.

Comment

Hope you get to feelin better Miss Macie!

Comment

Hope you get to feelin better Miss Macie! Miss that pretty smile of yours!

Comment

Hey pretty girl, you sure be looking all serious in that pic. Made me laugh! Have a great "hump day" and we'll keep praying for His touch on you and your family.

Comment

Macie

Had a appointment with the wheel chair people today. Got fitted for a new one and a new car seat. Just have to wait on insurance approval.

And I'm not sure we are going to be able to call Macie our little girl any more. She weighs 95 lbs!! The scary part is we still have to lift her. There is a technique to lifting her, that enables Keili and our nurse to do it by theirselves. But not sure how much longer that will work.

Brian
                    Last edited by brianlg31; 09-03-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Prayers for smooth insurance transactions and supernatural strength for Mom and Dad!

Comment

LOL! you know she will ALWAYS be Your little girl! LOL! I know mine is!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          LOL! you know she will ALWAYS be Your little girl! LOL! I know mine is!

Lol you got me there!

Brian

Comment

Hey Maice! I was thinking about you a few minutes ago. Just wanted to check in. Hope your weekend is going fine.

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

Dropping by. Still think about your family and pray for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X