No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all keep hanging tough, Gardners. We're with ya! I know the day-to-day issues can seem overwhelming and a lot of us don't have a clue what all y'all go through daily, but there's a bunch of us here that have your back, spiritually.

Comment

The shoot went well. Texas is blessed to have the current NRA national jr prone champion, Katie Bridges. This match was held at her home range in Marble Falls. So needless to say she won it all, even tied a national record. It poured Sunday morning, that was a new experience for Harley. She handled it well after I assured her, that her rifle would be fine. The ammo certainly didn't like getting wet. Not sure why but it really affected the bullet flight. I mean when she was shooting 10x's to 8's gotta blame something.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
        Y'all keep hanging tough, Gardners. We're with ya! I know the day-to-day issues can seem overwhelming and a lot of us don't have a clue what all y'all go through daily, but there's a bunch of us here that have your back, spiritually.
        Amen!

Comment

Hi Macie! Hope to find you and the family well. Sure hope that nasty little fever had gone away. Are y'all getting rained out down there? We're on day #3 and it's showing rain for the rest of the week.
          Praying for you as always.

Comment

Done!

Comment

What up Macie gal, hope your having a great week. Been too busy at work for us, ready for the weekend already.

Comment

I'm out of town but received this picture today. Harley and Kimi bought her some new zebra print sun glasses.

Brian

Comment

Macie Be STYLIN!!!

Comment

That's one of the best pictures of her yet. What a wonderful smile and a good looking young lady.

Praying for you Macie that God continues to work and move in you and your families lives.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Looking mighty pretty in them new shades Macie, I like the look. Have a great Monday.

Comment

Love the new shades young lady.

Comment

She's not the only one smiling!

Comment

Love that smile Macie!!! Have a great week, sending more prayers!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you are having a great week. Stay cool, it's starting to get hotter out. And the dadgum horseflies are in attack mode.

Comment

Good Morning Macie I'm sending a big hello from Dallas. Loved your new shades lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X