Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie!!! I hope you and your folks have a great weekend.

Comment

Life Flight (air medical helo) just flew over me. I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to look at it again without getting teary eyed. Macie's biggest fear was being left alone or with out mom or dad. I can't imagine what she was going through when they flew her to Houston. Just breaks my heart!!!

She still isn't getting real comfy. Can't figure it out. No real symptoms, just her moaning and whining.

Brian

Comment

Hey Brian. haven't check in on a while but I hope all of em with you, Macie and the family. Still think of y'all often.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          Life Flight (air medical helo) just flew over me. I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to look at it again without getting teary eyed. Macie's biggest fear was being left alone or with out mom or dad. I can't imagine what she was going through when they flew her to Houston. Just breaks my heart!!!

She still isn't getting real comfy. Can't figure it out. No real symptoms, just her moaning and whining.

Brian
          I can't even begin to imagine

Comment

Sending more prayers out for you Brain, your family, and Macie. God bless you all.

Comment

Hey Macie gal, sorry your not resting well. Praying for peace and comfort for you and that you will have better days ahead.

Comment

Lord we ask you in your infinite mercy and grace to lay your hand upon Macie and withdraw the fever and discomfort she is experiencing.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                  Lord we ask you in your infinite mercy and grace to lay your hand upon Macie and withdraw the fever and discomfort she is experiencing.
                  Amen.

Take care, Macie. I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Comment

Macie, praying for you that the fever and discomfort will end quickly.

Jesus Thank You for hearing and answering our prayer for our little sister.

God Bless he Gardner family!

Comment

Hang in there, beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                        Amen...

Come on Macy girl - this thread is where I go when I've had a crappy day & need a smile!

Comment

Hey Macie, I saw this guy sitting around yesterday evening and thought about you. I think he's was waiting on tomorrow, being it's Humpty day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	24305678

Comment

Hey Macie, Happy, Happy, Happy Hump Day. Praying for you, I hope you're doing better and not still feeling bad.

We need to see your smiling face!

God Bless!

Comment

Just Macie and mom this weekend. Harley and I are at a shooting match. I think they both needed this

Brian

Comment

Hey Macie, how was the girl's weekend with Mom. Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. Praying for you sweetheart.

Brian how did the shoot go?

God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X