No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon Macie, Happy Monday to you. Well we're starting off another week and just wanted you to know we were praying for you today.

How was you're weekend?

Brian how are you and Keili and the rest of the family doing? It was good to see the picture of Harley and Macie last week. We need to see more of those smiling faces!!!!

God Bless.

Comment

Knee mail sent

Comment

Ed we are doing fine. Busy with Harley's shooting and starting the college process.

Comment

Macie and I will take more pictures soon so I can share them! Some evenings I just crawl in bed with her and we will just be laying there and she will start laughing at me so we take pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by 10.9 View Post
            Macie and I will take more pictures soon so I can share them! Some evenings I just crawl in bed with her and we will just be laying there and she will start laughing at me so we take pictures!
            Greatness right there! Keep her smiling Harley.

Happy Tuesday Macie gal.

Comment

Hello Macie, It's a great week. Hope you're enjoying it, we're praying for you sweetheart!

Harley, how did you do at the big shoot, we talked about it at Nanza? I think it was Austin or San Antonio?

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                Hello Macie, It's a great week. Hope you're enjoying it, we're praying for you sweetheart!

Harley, how did you do at the big shoot, we talked about it at Nanza? I think it was Austin or San Antonio?

I think you are thinking about Jr. Olympics which in that case, I leave next Tuesday for that!!

Comment

Do us proud, Harley!

Comment

Hope you shoot like a girl next week Harley!

Good morning Macie gal, happy hump day to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Ed we are doing fine. Busy with Harley's shooting and starting the college process.
                      How did Harley do at her big shoot we talked about @ Nanza?

Macie, keep on smiling and laughing. It makes all of us feel so much better when we see those pictures.

Praying for you!

God Bless

Comment

We're pulling for you Harley, have a great time and shoot well.

God Bless

Comment

Hey Macie, here's a little test for you. Can you name them all?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Goooooooooooooooood morning Macie!!!!!!! Hope your ready for a great looking weekend, lot of sunshine to be had out there. Have a great day!

Comment

Good morning beautiful, hope you had a great weekend.

Comment

Hello Sweetheart, Hope you had a good weekend.

Praying for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X