• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night macie! Prayers sent for you!

Sent from my high speed low drag iJoke using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Macie.

Comment

Well Macie seems to be settling into the new hospital well. Her vitals are pretty stable and her temp has settled down to the mid 99 range. Which isn't bad. The storming seems to have settled down some, not so extreme as before. Still don't know what the future holds for her, but we will give her as long as she needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let her take her time, we're not going to run out of prayers for her.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            Well Macie seems to be settling into the new hospital well. Her vitals are pretty stable and her temp has settled down to the mid 99 range. Which isn't bad. The storming seems to have settled down some, not so extreme as before. Still don't know what the future holds for her, but we will give her as long as she needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Good to hear she is making a little progress. I told my family her story and everyone is always asking how she is doing. We are all are thinking about her and praying for her. God bless Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              I firmly believe that Macie will surprise all of us pretty soon. Prayin' for that day. Thanks for the update.

Comment

I just read about Macie tonight. I've sat here in my bed, at the fire station, reading all of your post through teary eyes. My prayers go out to Macie & all of her family. I also pray for God to guide the healing hands & minds of the Dr's. Stay strong brother, God is great.

Comment

Still praying for Macie and her family!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Just reading this for the first time, i made it through the original thread and this one..stood up and went to my lil girls room to kiss her and then said a prayer for you family and thanked god for my lil girl. I will say prayers everyday for Macie's healing and your strength. I cant imagine what you are going through

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

continuing prayers for Macie today

Comment

Praying for Macie...

Comment

Sent young lady

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I firmly believe that Macie will surprise all of us pretty soon. Prayin' for that day. Thanks for the update.
                              Prayers of agreement here, where 2 or more are gathered....

Good morning Macie, have a great day little girl.

Comment

Still praying!

Comment

Working...
                                X