Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Sunshine

Comment

Macie, How you doing girl? I had to go back and see your wonderful smile again. That's a billion dollar smile. Praying that you are doing well and that all is good with rest of the Gardner family.

Brian, praying for all of you, can't wait to see y'all at Nanza!

Comment

Hey Macie gal, how you doing today? Hope your feeling well and enjoying some TV and maybe some nice warm jacuzzi time. Got word that Humpty Dumpty came to take Wednesday back from the camel, said it was named after him originally.

Last time I checked someone was headed out the building.

Later, tater!

Comment

Psssst, hey Macie, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! Hope your week has been a great one and your weekend is 100 times better. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend if you get to make it to Bownanza. Praying for you!

Comment

Man god is good prayers up stay strong.

Comment

We are planning on being at Bownanza. The only thing that may prevent us is cold wet weather. To big a risk for Macie.

Bria

Comment

Good morning Macie! I haven't visited the green screen in a while, but I'm still sending prayers for you and your family. I hope you have a great weekend. Saturday should be great, but Sunday looks a little rainy.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  We are planning on being at Bownanza. The only thing that may prevent us is cold wet weather. To big a risk for Macie.

Bria
                  I understand that, she was a little on the cold side out there last year until the sun busted through.

Comment

Yes sir, she is as cold natured as her mother.

I got a smile out of her with the Humpty Dumpty story. . Thanks tmag

Brian

Comment

Thought this one was pretty good. It was a happy day for her.

Brian
                      Great picture. So much like Harley.

>E

Comment

Yep. Anybody with "Humpty" in his name oughta OWN Wednesday.

Chuckles here too.

Comment

Bria

Hoping for warm weather! We're still praying for yall!

Ike

Comment

Weather is looking better for Nanza.

Macie was all curled up under blankets this afternoon. All of a sudden we here her making a very loud noise but didn't know what was wrong. Ran in and she was laughing at the Little Mermaid movie. The scene where all the sea animals were singing Under the Sea. LOL

This evening she got a nice long hot bath. As soon as Keili pulled the plug Macie started whining. She is so spoiled.

Brian

Comment

Weather is looking better for Nanza.

Macie was all curled up under blankets this afternoon. All of a sudden we here her making a very loud noise but didn't know what was wrong. Ran in and she was laughing at the Little Mermaid movie. The scene where all the sea animals were singing Under the Sea. LOL

This evening she got a nice long hot bath. As soon as Keili pulled the plug Macie started whining. She is so spoiled.

Brian

Comment

The scene where all the sea animals were singing Under the Sea. LOL
                                Kinda like that one myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X