Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good weekend Macie!

Comment

Throwing up today. Can't tell if its a virus or just food not agreeing with her. It's so hard when they can't tell you.

Brian

Comment

Continued prayers for COMPLETE RESTORATION!

Comment

prayers up that your belly gets to feeling better soon baby girl! I know Uncle Michael hasn't talk to you in a long time but I haven't forgotten about you! You and your family have been in our prayers daily. Tell your mom & dad hello & tell them to call if they need anything.

Love you baby girl! You're getting so big!!!

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            Throwing up today. Can't tell if its a virus or just food not agreeing with her. It's so hard when they can't tell you.

Brian
            Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
            Continued prayers for COMPLETE RESTORATION!
            In agreement with Rick, Lord do a miracle.

Comment

Hope Macie is feeling better Brian, hate to hear She doesn't feel good. Did yall get results on Harley or did I miss the post. Hope all is well either way.

Comment

I haven't posted in this thread in a very long time, probably since the week of the accident, but I try to keep up with what is going on. Well, I have been pretty lazy for a while and haven't been keeping up. I just went back and re-read every single page and I have to say this is the most heart warming and gut wrenching story all at the same time. It is very good to hear of the progress that has been made, I pray for continued success.

Brian, I can't imagine what you and your family have been through over the last 1 1/2 years, but you guys have handled it like troopers. My hat's off to all of you guys and my continued prayers go out to y'all.

Comment

Good night Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Prayers continue for you, Macie, and the rest of the family!

Comment

No more throwing up. Still not sure what it was. I really think that sometimes she gets to much food. The Dr's are so worried about maintaining or increasing her weight, that they have her food going almost all the time. Macie was NEVER a big eater, so sometimes I think her body is just saying "Enough". LOL

Brian

Comment

I bet her belly is saying "enough!" LOL

Macie I hope you are doing well and I hope the remaining week goes well for you. Sending more prayers for you and your family. Sleep good tonight Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Good night Macie gal, sleep well baby girl.

Comment

Thinking of you guys. Sorry I haven't posted more often. Praying.

Comment

Hope you get the stomach settled. Praying for more progress for 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X