• Show
Clear All

Prayers for you and family!
    God bless!

Comment

Prayin for you and your family have a great day macie

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        Having pretty good days. Only complaint is Macie has her days and nights mixed up. But we are getting use to it. . Don't want to get everyone's hopes up but as of right now, we plan on taking Macie with us to Fort Worth to the rifle match at TCU. May try to get TBH get together set up. I'll let you know.

Brian
        Father in law told me this.
        Awesome news. I will be super stoked.
        Let us know ahead of time so I can make sure I'm off. Hope yall are staying warm. Do yall go check or any local Christmas light places? Bet Macie would enjoy it. I know our family loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwood_Barbie View Post
          Father in law told me this.
          Awesome news. I will be super stoked.
          Let us know ahead of time so I can make sure I'm off. Hope yall are staying warm. Do yall go check or any local Christmas light places? Bet Macie would enjoy it. I know our family loves it.
          We will be there late Friday the 11th and leave Sunday. Yes, Macie LOVES to go look at the Christmas lights and get ice cream, so yes we will be going. She would always get mad at brother and sister, because they weren't looking!! LOL So then Tyler and Harley would over exaggerate the OOOO and ahhhhhhh's, she never understood that they were mocking her, she was just happy they were looking.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            We will be there late Friday the 11th and leave Sunday. Yes, Macie LOVES to go look at the Christmas lights and get ice cream, so yes we will be going. She would always get mad at brother and sister, because they weren't looking!! LOL So then Tyler and Harley would over exaggerate the OOOO and ahhhhhhh's, she never understood that they were mocking her, she was just happy they were looking.

Brian
            Icecream and Christmas lights. That was a tradition of mine and my parents. great memories. We used to do the exaggerated ooohs and ahhhs for my nephew Lol.
            Yay. I'm off that weekend so let us know your plans and maybe we can do dinner when your passing thru. I think my father in law messaged you about it. I would just like the oppertunity to meet yall and the famous Macie girl. ♥

Comment

Glad Macie is having pretty good days. Prayers continue for her and for the family!

Comment

Macie, hope you enjoy the lights. Praying for you.

Comment

Good Afternoon Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Sending prayers

Comment

Prayers Macie, as always.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Hope y'all had a good weekend. Prayers always

Comment

Hey sweet girl. I bet you're getting excited for Christmas! (: we went to the Christmas light show in Belton this past weekend and sat in a line for 2 hours, crazy, to get in. The lights were awesome. No Icecream afterwards though since it was so late when we got out. Hoping your feeling up to the trip in January I sure would like to see that pretty smile.

Comment

Doing pretty good, throwing up at almost the same time everyday. Not bad but can't figure out what the cause is. I think she is just full and doesn't want to eat any more. . But as with all of it, we will get through it. Busy getting ready for Christmas. Want to thank everyone who has sent something for Macie. Her pile under the tree is huge!! Y'all are awesome. Thanks again.

Still planning on taking her to Fort Worth the weekend of Jan 12-13. We are going to stay at a cabin at Yogi Bears Park in Burleson. May hang out at the cabin on Saturday evening, if any one wants to come by. No for sure plans yet.

Brian

Comment

Thanks for the updates Brian!

Good morning Macie, hope you have a great day!

Comment

Planning on taking you'all to eat Sat.

Do you have any preference? Bbq, italian, mexican inn, steak, sonic,

Will post a get together notice when it gets closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X