Good afternoon Miss Macie! Hope you have a great week. Prayers always

Comment

Your family is in my prayers

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Good morning y'all. Prayers sent up for you.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Hope you are doing well. Sending more prayers.

Comment

At the Dr's today for check ups. Actually missed the first one, combination of traffic and the Dr was at his "other office" . But they were very understanding and told us to come back after the other appointments. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347464668.967770.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	24116354

Brian

Comment

She is a real trooper, looking pretty this morning. May your travels back home be a lot less congested in traffic, I saw where 290 was a huge parking lot this morning.

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie and your family Brian.

Comment

I avoid 290 like the plague. Of course I think everyone else is also and taking 10 in. For the last week 10 has been bumper to bumper.

Well Macie is quickly getting a reputation of peeing on the clinic room beds. . Wasn't 10 minutes and she soaked this one. Lol.

Brian

Comment

Prayers go out for you and your family Macie...

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            I avoid 290 like the plague. Of course I think everyone else is also and taking 10 in. For the last week 10 has been bumper to bumper.

Well Macie is quickly getting a reputation of peeing on the clinic room beds. . Wasn't 10 minutes and she soaked this one. Lol.

Brian
                            Must be either the warmth of the bed or the coldness of it that is turning her loose. We continue praying for her well being and her healing. And her Mom and Dad and family for rest and comfort and peace.

Have a great Friday Macie girl!!

Comment

Brian THANKS for the picture, I just got goose bumps seeing it, and stopped and starred at it for a moment, she's really a beautiful, beautiful girl.

Praying for all of you and again thanks for letting us into your lives.

She must not like the doctor hearing about her actions.

God Bless.

Comment

Good afternoon Miss Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Working...
                                X