Clear All

Praying, Praying and praying!

Comment

Macie, we're still praying for you.

God Bless.

Comment

Prayers said and sent unlimited times!

Comment

Good morning sweet heart. Sliding through Bellville thinking about YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            Brian, I'm so sorry Macie and you and your family are going through this. Prayers sent for you guys, brother. I wish I knew what to do or say. I don't. I just know to pray. May God heal Macie in a miraculous way, and may He bless you all and give you strength.
            Amen

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Brian, I'm so sorry Macie and you and your family are going through this. Prayers sent for you guys, brother. I wish I knew what to do or say. I don't. I just know to pray. May God heal Macie in a miraculous way, and may He bless you all and give you strength.
                Me too.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

praying for some relief for you.

Comment

Hey Macie, just wanted to drop in and check on you! & of course see how that awesome mommy & daddy of yours are holding up too. I sure hope you've found some relief these past few days. Prayers up for you every single day sweet girl.

Comment

Hey Macie, hope your weekend is going good!

Comment

Hope your week is going good Macie! We're still here thinking about you and praying!

Comment

Afternoon Macie, hope you're having a great Labor day and we're praying for you to be completely healed. Get better we want to see more pictures of your wonderful smiles.

Brian and Kelli praying for Gods blessings to pour down like rain upon you, also for rest, peace and comfort.

God Bless!!

Comment

Pretty quiet weekend for Macie. Still not pooping on her own but we pretty well have a routine down. I really think she gained 5 pounds in the last week. Just gave her a bath, and dang it's getting hard to lift her.

Brian.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Working...
                                X