Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue.

Comment

Woke up thinking about you today Macie. I hope you have a great Friday, and laugh for mom and dad. Still praying for you baby girl. Have a good weekend!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent always

Comment

Good night pretty girl. Lots of folks pulling for you sweetheart. We are also praying for your amazing parents. They love you so much and you are very blessed to have them caring for you while you are healing. Ou also have an amazing smile because when you smile, thousands of others do the same thing! Sweet dreams sweetie.

Comment

Hello Macie! Hope you have a great weekend. Prayers sent

Comment

Thinking about you Macie, Hope there are a few smiles in your day!!

Comment

Good morning Macie! prayers sent up for you this morning. Keep the smiles and laughter coming.

Comment

Keep hanging in there Miss Macie, Smiles are good. My continued prayers for you and your family

Comment

Afternoon Macie, hope you had a wonderful weekend and are praying for this to be a miraculous week with lots of smiling and laughing for you.

Praying for all of you!!!

God Bless

Comment

Hey Macie, hope your having a great week!

Comment

Hello sweet Angel Macie! Hope you are having a good week. Prayers sent always.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family Brian and of course for sweet Macie
                          Wife and I were touched tonight catching up on hers and your families journey

Comment

Sending more prayers for you and the family Macie! Hope you are having a great week!

Comment

Checking back in on you sweet girl. I hope you all are sleeping well and have a great week! Continued prayers for y'all Brian...

~Michael

Comment

Good morning Macie and family. Been a busy few weeks around the hawgman house i got home on the 5th of July from offshore Africa. Was home for a couple of days and we went on vacation. We went down to Ingleside by way of schlitterbahn and the riverwalk in San Antonio. It was a great time. I was home for another week and then headed back to Africa for crew change. I get here and they tell me the project is done, come back home. Works for me. That is about it for now. You keep working on getting better Macie. Still praying for you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X