No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go see the Dr. tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. The laughter has decreased, but still there every once in a while.

Thanks again everyone for the prayers, support and just listening.

Brian

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian. I think of y'all daily. I hope the laughter continues.

Comment

A child's laughter is the most beautiful sound in the world to me. Keep it up Macie. Better days are ahead.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers always! Can't wait to hear good news after your dr visit today

Comment

Good morning Macie, can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say.

Want you to have a great weekend, maybe you can get outside and play in the water.

Brian, praying for you and family, God Bless.

Comment

Still praying for Macie from Virginia.

Comment

Have a good weekend Maciegirl! Hopefully the Dr. will have good news for all ya'll.

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers always

Comment

Hello Macie, hope you have had a wonderful weekend and we're praying for you a Great week ahead.

GOD BLESS.

Comment

The Neurologist was excited about the recent activity. He trying to schedule a EEG for this week, but may not happen because of the holiday. He also put her on Ambien. They have had good results with it in kids similar to Macie. She goes the baclofin Dr. tomorrow for Botox injections and to get the pump adjusted. Hopefully he will schedule the end of the oral dose of Baclofin. No smiles or laughing in a couple of days, but thats ok, at least we know they are in there. Thanks again for everything everybody. Still brings tears when I read this post.

Brian

Comment

praying for sweet Macie and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          The Neurologist was excited about the recent activity. He trying to schedule a EEG for this week, but may not happen because of the holiday. He also put her on Ambien. They have had good results with it in kids similar to Macie. She goes the baclofin Dr. tomorrow for Botox injections and to get the pump adjusted. Hopefully he will schedule the end of the oral dose of Baclofin. No smiles or laughing in a couple of days, but thats ok, at least we know they are in there. Thanks again for everything everybody. Still brings tears when I read this post.

Brian
                          That's great news...still praying!

Comment

Great news! We continue to pray for you Macie! Give us some more similes and have a wonderful week!

Comment

Great news Brian... I'm in a prayer group that meets on Fridays, they all wait for the latest on Macie. Well this week they all rejoiced (really went nuts, laughing, crying and shouting) because of the progress.

Macie, you keep smiling & laughing and after you wake up you can tell us what was so funny.

Praying for all of you.

Comment

Always look forward to your updates, Brian. Continued prayers for Macie

Comment

Working...
                                X